• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't really noticed before earlier when talking about it on the blackberry group! But its absoloutely DISGUSTING! I'm with you Pinktink! I really hope she buggers off as I HATE liars!

She needs to grow up and get a life - stop stealing everyone elses! Its pathetic

X

Im so clueless :/
I have no idea who you're all talking about :/

Sent from my GT-I9100

To be honest, me being my gullible self noticed nothing til looking at pics again and seen a 'new' pic was used elsewhere. This makes me feel quite sad :( I hate the thought of putting personal stuff on here for help and advice for people to just take the piss/lie for whatever reason :( xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

O good glad its the right person, So two fake acounts by one person, she or even he must be a very strange person. Feel quite angry that i actually felt sorry for her because i went through what she said was "happening" around the same time, horrible idiot!! Xx

I have no idea either! I'll have to have a look through now!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I'm sure I know who u r takin about and it hit me like a slap in the face. There r three of them around aren't there? I was wary of them the first time they posted and have continued to be.

Also found it strange that they have chosen a name for their lo that isn't that common and has only just been announced by someone else who is genuine as their lo's name.

I hope I am not falsely accusing anyone but I am I correct in thinking there are two posters on here that are actually one and the same?

xxxxxxxxxxx

I think there's actually 3 accounts in total carnat :( xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've twigged now. Had a look at the gender scan pics and 2 are the same colour while the third is a different colour. Odd xx

What?!?! Now Im a tad suspicious....

Sent from my GT-I9100

Oooh Ive clocked on now after reading recent threads :). I hadn't even suspected I must be slow! lol. Hope the mods sort this why would someone lie:-/

I suspected as much!

I was friended by alias number one, as she had seen that I have suffered multiple miscarriages like she had :shock:

Fucking dispicable behaviour I must say, I feel so stupid as I felt touched someone so close to giving birth would even think to make contact with me.

I hope they are dealt with accordingly and ladies I must say this stupid, attention seeking low life is not an apt reflection of the all the genuinely lovely ladies one here.

xxxxxxxxxx

So confused! Why would someone even want to do come on a forum to lie & stir crap? What would be the point?!? Sad pathetic with no life????????? Hmmm. Still dunno who we're talking about tho haha xx

I can only think of 2... What a sad person or people to do this. Kinda fecked up... xx

If it's the three I am thinking of then i was suspicious from day 1 and have already reported them!

Only thread i found odd was the one where someone found out the sex at 13 weeks which i know its not possible or so i thought x

28 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

3 accounts would love to know the other one, well i have just seen another fault in her little plan she said she is due the 27th of sept 2 days behind me but is only 14 weeks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back