Anyone testing this Friday?

aww hun I'm so sorry hun hope you get good news on Monday xx

Charlotte, I'm fine thank you. Sill no AF and genuinely no sign of it arriving anytime soon. Boobs are just getting more sore and bigger and don't want to sound gross but my nipples have been almost itching but in a painful way for the last 2 days on and off. I'm not happy if this is what i now need to expect every month before AF, its horrendous! Hows your cycle coming along hun? xx

Stacey

Have you done any more testing? You sound very promising!

Im good, not counting days this month. Just chill and relax. But I know just after ovulation the waiting game will begin again. ha ha.

Ye i tested with a cheapie again this morning and BFN. I mustn't be PG otherwise surely it really would've shown up by now. If theres nothing by Monday Ill test again and if it carries on i might ring my doc and just find out whats happening. I swear I had ov symptoms so im pretty sure I did weeks ago but Im probably wrong.

Best way to be Charlotte! Fingers crossed a relaxed approach will get you your BFP!! Are you limiting BDing to Ov week or kind of just doing it whenever throughout the month? I think next cycle I might try and just DTD every other day til I get do it no more haha!! xx

Stacey

Are your cycles regular? How many days are you late now?

This month Im not going to plan anything. I heard that DTD every other day is a good idea. I also heard that it could be good to do 5 days before ovulation and then on the day and then 2 days after.

Last month when I oluvated that day my oh was happy to dtd but was not as active as other days. I guess he could sense my desperation, because I was waiting all day to do it. Its wrong ha ha. It was the longest day of my life ha ha.

I was watching him eat his dinner and could not wait to go to bed. ha ha

Last edited:
Morning ladies.

Well it's Friday, testing day and look .... I got my first ever BFP!

Wow!!! amazing news, congratulations hun :) thats a really dark line, how many dpo are you? xxxx

Summergurl

Congratulations! We have our second BFP in our thread.Fantastic!!! x

How long have you been TTC??

Last edited:
I am only 10dpo if my calculations are right!
This is only our first cycle ttc. I had my implant taken out on October 21st. AF not long after then we got to it for this cycle. I too thought it was a really dark line!!! So maybe my ov day was out by a couple.

Can't believe it's happened this quick! Xx

Last edited:
that's great hun, I'm gonna stay on this thread (and the other 2ww thread) I need a bit of luck as I'm 19 months TTC xxx

Summergurl

That is very quick. Well done! Amazing! X

Its brilliant to have 2 BFPs in our lucky thread!!!

Let's hope the luck continues to you ladies, sending you Xmas baby dust xx

Wow Summergurl Im so happy for you congrats!!! Brilliant that its your first cycle too!! Hope you have a great 9 months!! xx

Charlotte, I'm now on my 7th day of being late from a 28 day cycle. My cycles are pretty regular and are usualy between 27-32 days (32 day cycle only happened once when on folic acid). I'm now on day 35 and still nothing and nowhere near feeling like im going to have a period and not to sound gross but the last two days I've had loads of cmeverytime ive gone to the toilet (which is ALOT) and I its that much I can also feel it sometimes like you would when on AF. Boobs are ridiculously sore and nipples are painfully itchy at times but not constantly and there are more dots on them. theyve also got the ugliest bluest veins down the sides. everything points to pregnancy but the tests are coming back negative. Haven't tested since yesterday morning. I don't know what to think!! Sorry to off load all of this but this is the most frustrated ive been since ttc!

Also Charlotte I know that feeling of desperation when trying to bed the man :p Surely they should be over the moon :p xx

Stacey

You sound pregnant to me. Sore boobs, veins, lots of CM and no AF! Which tests have you tried?

I suggest FRER and it should show the positive result.

Im so excited now :) When will you do test? x

Last edited:
It sounds crazy but I really feel I am as I can't come up with any other explanation! But I did one Asda cheapie 11dpo (fmu), CB digital 18dpo (fmu) then tesco cheapie 18dpo (eu) then 19dpo tesco cheapie (fmu). I just don't know. It's getting a bit much now though! I just want to know one way or the other. Either a BFP or AF now please! This limbo is a killer! I'll probably try and get a FRER tomorrow and test again with fmu on Sunday. But surely I would know by now? xx

Stacey

For FRER you don't even have to wait till morning (fmu), its very sensitive.

You sound very pregnant to me. I can imagine what your mind is going through. Stay strong and test tomorrow with FRER. :) x

Cheers hun! I think Ill do that. Ill grab a test tomorrow. I just hope its BFP!! Is the CB digital not just as sensitive though? Nightmare all this guessing and waiting! Hope youre all looking forward to the weekend!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back