Another fiasco waiting to erupt??

Hope it works vix..... Just been checking ticker and apparently Ov in three days...Af only left properly yesterday! Been a mega short cycle this time only 23 days so Im concerned something not right with Ov dates etc and we had better get a move on if their right! Bloody bldy playing silly sods again!

Fingers crossed tho ehh.....

I know were going for a stress free month but not sure if I should still do OPK's or just take pot luck!! Hmmmmm what to do??? xxx

Hope it works vix..... Just been checking ticker and apparently Ov in three days...Af only left properly yesterday! Been a mega short cycle this time only 23 days so Im concerned something not right with Ov dates etc and we had better get a move on if their right! Bloody bldy playing silly sods again!

Fingers crossed tho ehh.....

I know were going for a stress free month but not sure if I should still do OPK's or just take pot luck!! Hmmmmm what to do??? xxx

I'd go for the every other day approach hun xx

Hey Vix yeah I think thats the way were going to play it...Im meant to be Ovulating today....no EWCM....keep forgetting to temp! ANd opk had nothing yesterday so yep just DTD every other day! Cant do any harm I suppose.....Im totally lost as to where I am in my cycle this time with having such a short one this time! xxx

Hey Vix yeah I think thats the way were going to play it...Im meant to be Ovulating today....no EWCM....keep forgetting to temp! ANd opk had nothing yesterday so yep just DTD every other day! Cant do any harm I suppose.....Im totally lost as to where I am in my cycle this time with having such a short one this time! xxx

Well remember how long sperm lives xx

Sorry TMI)

Well......heres me saying EWCM isnt around atm......so went to loo last night before dinner and wiped as you do and there it was....extra stringy stretchy EWCM....never been that stretchy before either so DH was suitably jumped last night....did couple of OPK's too and were pretty faint.....so I still dont know exactly when Ovulation will happen for def but not taking any chances and DTD anyway....Think according to ticker Im in my 2WW AGAIN! So let the SS begin coz although I said I would have an easy relaxed time I know I wont be able to not SS with you ladies! lol Fingers crossed then! xxx

Sorry TMI)

Well......heres me saying EWCM isnt around atm......so went to loo last night before dinner and wiped as you do and there it was....extra stringy stretchy EWCM....never been that stretchy before either so DH was suitably jumped last night....did couple of OPK's too and were pretty faint.....so I still dont know exactly when Ovulation will happen for def but not taking any chances and DTD anyway....Think according to ticker Im in my 2WW AGAIN! So let the SS begin coz although I said I would have an easy relaxed time I know I wont be able to not SS with you ladies! lol Fingers crossed then! xxx

Sounds promising hun :) x

Hope so Vix! As I have no idea where Im at with cycle I think were just going to go with every other day at least and like you say those little blighters can live for some time so lets hope! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back