Another fiasco waiting to erupt??

Can't wait for the update hun!

I'm testing tomorrow as still no signs of AF!

Fingers Crossed for both of us x x x

Good luck Wilma, the suspense is gonna kill me while she is offline girls !!

Bonny when was AF due ?

am dying to know how ur getiing on hope the witch has stayed away xxxxx

Come on Wilma get on here to let us know whats happening!!!

Come on Wilma , come home and get online!!!

Wilma we miss you!!!!

Hurry up and back here with your update please!!!!

Hey Ladies....SOOOOOO sorry about not being able to update while away no bloody signal or internet access....
BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The WITCH got me good and propper on sat...... I did another hpt just before we left and got a very faint line (maybe evap) but I think after that BFP I got last week (which is still very pink after being sat on my desk for nearly a week) has been anopther very early loss!

Ive not had much time to mope around to be honest and weve decided to dump ALL the sticks now and just wait till I hopefull miss a period coz the testing is a nightmare when Im getting a BFP early then its not sticking!
Something not right there tho ehh!! Coming up for our 6th month of trying now so coz of age we can go see GP after 6 unseuccessfull months so hopfully will get our BFP this month and no need for anything further with medical stuff but as this is now possibly two chemicals and a MC now since Jan who knows whats going on.....

Well Im out off now to deliver a very excited little girls birthday celebration cake to one of our mammies on here so I will hopefully be online later on and catch up with you all....

Cant wait to see whos got a BFP while Ive been away!!

Wilma xxx

Sorry again chick and see you sooooooon! x x

arr am sorry she got u. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry she got you Hun, she got me on Sunday too.
Fingers crossed for this month for you

I've missed you not being on here x x x

Ah thanks lovely ladies...Ive really missed being here Bonny god I felt like I had left my family behind....how crazy is it that most of us have never met (well I met Helen123 earlier tonight delivering her little girls birthday cake) but otherwise no nobody here personally yet I was thinking about us all waiting to test and keeping everything crossed for our BFP's and really missed you all.....just made me realise how much you all help me and eachother through the ups and downs that TTC brings....hugs to you all!

So yup she got me again....only 3 weeks between 5th MAy Af and 28th May af so not sure whats going on there but it was however 13 days after I ovd so I reckon my LPhase is ok.....just cant understand why Im getting BFP's yet there not sticking! I will be doing some research I think and if no BFP next month I am off to see GP as with being 38 only have to be ttc for 6 months with time knocking on for us oldies lol xxxxx

Sorry she got you hun. I think ditching the sticks is a good idea. Less pressure will be better for you.

Good luck for your next cycle. xx

Thanks SPC and Mrs B..... Yeah going for a stress free month of TTC this time and once again hope we get a sticky! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back