False Positive?

LeylaLou

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been searching the Internet over the last few days and am really confused and just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone has any experience with this.

On Friday evening I tested positive with a tesco digital test, of course I was over the moon, though it didn't seem real as I had had a period approx two weeks before, so on Saturday I texted again using a clear blue - this was negative. Saturday and Sunday become a bit of an obsessive testing time, all in all I took 7 tests ( all different brands - clear blue, tesco non digital, first reposnse) all tested negative except the first one.

I left it until today and took another clear blue, but again this is negative. Do you think I got a false positive? Can this happen when testing too early?

Since then I have continued to have swollen, heavy breast but I am now thinking that this might be a PMT sign and that I am willing myself to have a phantom pregnancy.

Has anyone had anything like this?

Thanks

For u to get. Possitive 2 weeks after ur af I would say that af can't have been true and that u should be getting possitives on all tests now, I think that first one may have been an evap line I had one. Week or so ago on a predictor tests they are evil I have never used a tesco one so can't comment on them gd luck hope it is a bfp that is just beeing shy xxx

Thank you. I've pretty much resigned myself now to the fact that I'm not pregnant. I can't pretend I'm not really gutted but I guess it's the way it is. The test was a digital so I am assuming that evap lines wouldn't be to blame, I must have had a faulty test.

ohh right well if it was a digi i dont know then maybe give it a few days and re test gd luck x

Hi LeylaLou,

Check this webiste of falsepregnancy_org, you might find the uesful info. Good luck!

www_falsepregnancy_org (For I can't post websites before I reach 10 posts here, so I use _ instead of . here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back