Anyone testing this Friday?

Stacey

Ive heard better reviews about FRER.

Are you sure you did not see a faint line on the cheapies??? Like the smalles line ever??

Or are the tests snow white? x

I thought I saw the most ridiculously faint line ever on the first cheapie but as it was a blue dye test I presumed it was an evap. the second one I didnt see anything. We shall see. I've been doing some research and there are quite a few women who didn't find out until 2 weeks late that they were PG. I'm not sure either if my underactive thyroid could prevent a positive result showing up. I'm quite horrendous at remembering to take my tablets so who knows! When do you think its appropriate to contact my GP about a late period? xx

Stacey

I think you can contact your GP on Monday. Its been long enough.

Do another test with FRER tomorrow and it might show then. :)

Keep me posted. x

I think this is a good plan! thanks hun :) Ill keep you posted! xx

I think your pregnant too Stacey :) I had really sore boobs and visable vains when I got my Bfp with my little boy

Good luck, will be stalking ;)

xxxx

Stacey

What time are you testing tomorrow?

Can you even sleep at night? I would not be able to...its very difficult when the situation is unknown.

I'm not sure yet as will have to go and get the test. what if its still BFN?? I dont want to get my hopes up but i cant think of any other reason this is all happening! xx

Stacey

Have you ever had your AF late? Except that time you took folic acid?

Somr girls did not get their bfp until 4 weeks pregnant.

Keep me posted. :)

Well ladies I hate to disappoint but i was woken at 7:30am with the most horrendous cramping and AF has now arrived. Massive mixed emotions of being devastated and relieved at the same time. Boobs are still ridiculously sore and I had creamy CM right up until i went to bed last night so none of it makes sense but oh well. I'm just going to have to remember that no matter what signs occur,until i get a test that gives me a bfp I'm not PG. xx

Aw sorry to hear that Stacey. Fingers crossed next month for you :)

So sorry hun, the witch is a bitch especially when she's late
Fx for this cycle sweetie :)

Xxxx

Thanks ladies :) guess i just need tobaby dance a bit harder next cycle :p xx

Stacey

So sorry. Hope you are OK. One week and new cycle begins again. Stay strong. I think inner stress caused AF to arrive late. Let's stay together until we ll get PG. :)

Really hope you both get your Christmas BFP's Charlotte and Stacey
Sending you lots of Baby dust :dust::dust:

xxxxx

Bloated, tired, feeling sick, heartburn, lower back pain, chat boobies and grumpy.
11 dpo....
How are you Charlotte?

I'm good thanks. This month I'm not counting days. Not sure which way is it easier to count or not. Check cm or not.

Crazycatwoman you sound very promising. A few days and test should show. :)

Trying to resist the urge to take a test everyday to make sure I'm still pregnant! ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back