• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing this Friday?

Thankyou. I've just read up on a chemical. I've so much to learn!

Hopefully you'll get your BFP before you have to learn any of these things :)

I had a BFP and then 2 days later AF arrived so it's basically a chemical preg. My theory is if you don't test then you won't know if it's AF or a chem x

Hey Charlotte! Still no AF yet. More CM this morning but not really much in the afternoon, same as the last few days. boobs still really super sore around the outside under the armpit (especially the left one) but not so much in the middle of my chest. possibly tmi so sorry in advance but nipples have felt quite itchy today. slight cramping on right side but then disappears after a minute or two. i was very tempted to take a test earlier but just keep thinking it cant be true and im being silly. couldn't sleep last night and kept waking up throughout the night for no reason whatsoever but once i was awake i started to think which is never good!

How are the rest of you ladies?! xx

Stacey

How many dpo??? You sound very promising!!! Do you think you will test on Wednesday?

Ive decided to go to GP and check myself. Im sure Im fine, but since I haven't been to gynecologist for a few years, I decided to go before I get PG.

My AF is now finished and I can enjoy my OH again :)

I'm 16dpo according to my usual cycle (possibly 15) and I took a test on 10/11dpo which was BFN. I will definitely test weds morning if AF doesn't arrive. I'm really hoping I didnt ovualate any later because I got really poorly and we didn't dtd after that. I'm just so frustrated at the moment.

I think that's a good idea Charlotte. I'm considering taking a visit if this cycle doesn't turn out positive. xx

Stacey

Fingers crossed! You could try FRER and find out sooner. How long have you been TTC?

I look forward to visit to the gynecologist, I don't want to take vitamins that I don't need. So I will be very confident after that. :)

Hey Ladies,
Glad everyone is well ��
Got my fx for a bfp for you Stacey ��
I've still no af and some symptoms so don't know if it's pcos or not.... Crazy thing just as my af had settled down.
Think q visit to a gyno is a good idea Charlotte.... i had an mot was good ��

How are you doing mummytobe Anne?

Thanks Jazz! What symptoms have you been getting??

And I've been trying about 6 months now but only properly for the last 3 cycles as we were being very casual about it at the beginning. just hoping it doesn't take much longer as this is the one thing in life i want more than anything and its taken me 7 years to convince my partner for this to happen. even now he still says sometimes that he thinks he might have changed his mind because he's panicking about how much this will change life...of course it will but for the better!
A visit will be a huge confidence boost I imagine! xx

Thanks Jazz! What symptoms have you been getting??

And I've been trying about 6 months now but only properly for the last 3 cycles as we were being very casual about it at the beginning. just hoping it doesn't take much longer as this is the one thing in life i want more than anything and its taken me 7 years to convince my partner for this to happen. even now he still says sometimes that he thinks he might have changed his mind because he's panicking about how much this will change life...of course it will but for the better!
A visit will be a huge confidence boost I imagine! xx

Snap! It's taken me about 7 years to convince my partner to!! He finally agreed in jan that we would start trying in June! Why is it always the mens decision !!! Xxx

Can anybody have a gyno appointment!? I'm going to Nuffield health for a full body check (including smear) and they are also going to do an ultrasound on me to check everything's ok after MC! I'm really lucky as we have free health checks in work and I cheekily messaged them to ask if I could swap it for a ultrasound and they said yes but they are also giving me a 360 health check! ️Xxx.

O ladies! How similar we all are.

For some men it takes longer to get ready for kids.

I told mine lets just enjoy this and see what happens. Lets not count days and make sure we do that 3 times on the day I ovulate.

He wanted to get a new bike, I said yea lets get one. The happier is my man, the more fun we will have.

I suggest not to talk too much about babies and nappies cause they do get worried. x

See for me ladies its completely different. I never wanted kids until about a year ago after being with my partner for a year. Even when we first met we both said we never wanted kids but now, I guess meeting the right person we both changed our minds & neither of us needed convincing. We just really hope it happens soon!!

Summergurl

It will happen! Lets stay positive and stress free! x

Hello,
I had unprotected sex on Saturday 28th nov (Split condom) and now my nipples are leaking water!? Normal? Can someone reply! Thanks! Never had that before! Plus my boobs are sore! Xx

Hi char, it's a possiblity you're pregnant as its unprotected sex. I haven't heard of leaking nipples that early to be a sign, it might be worth going to the Doctors about that. Your pregnancy test will tell you if you are pregnant around the day your period is due xx

Char123, it does seem very early for symptoms. I would talk to your dr about the leakage. Good luck x

Hi ladies. How are we all getting on today?? So still no sign of AF today, still getting creamy cm (sorry gross i know) and boobs ridiculously sore around the outside under armpit. My boobs usually get really sore before AF but not just on one side so it still could just be that. Has anybody had experience or know how the montgomery glands (had to look that up but basically the bumps around the nipple) change when you get pregnant? Mine have got slighty redder but not bigger or anything and not sure if thats just another AF sign or what. also had sharp pain on right side of uterus this afternoon that i could feel right underneath :( it was quite sore for about a minute then went away. guess I'll be testing tomorrow morning :s xx

Stacey

You sound very promising! Im very excited for you :)

Will you test tomorrow morning fmu?

I will be waiting for an update :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back