A question about HPT & Implantation Read Plz

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I had some spotting 5 dpo. (ive never had it this early before. i usually get some spotting a few days before AF since coming off the pill.) It was only one occasion when i wiped too. Could it be?
Also...
I am 10 dpo now and testing negative. Surley i would be testing positive by now if it was implantation wouldn't i? I was really positive about this month as the first month (last month) i conceived but unforunatley MMC.

Has anyone got any experiences with implantation bleeding 5 dpo if so when did they test positive?

I know ill find out if i wait but you know what its like waiting lol.

Thanks for any replies xxx

Last edited:
hi shauna baz i hope this helps but i didnt get a postive test until i was 10 days late for my af and i too had a little bleed early on before af was due hope this makes sense lol!! and my friend didnt get a postive pg test until she was 10 weeks gone!! and she has a lovely little boy william so i would say that your still in with a chance like is always said you aint out till the witch gets ya lol!! its really wierd though what your body does with you sometimes my sister felt preggers probably the day after she concieved she would say to me ime preggers and i didnt believe her and sure enough she was she just has that intuition and knows when she is lucky wish i was like that but anyway good luck and let us know how you get on wishing you a very BFP soon....xx

Thanks so much for that tjay, really made me think positive thanks :) and wow 10 week along and just getting a positive test! xxx

i know shanna she would come into work and say ive tested still negative eventually the docs told her if she missed the second period to come back even the doc test were all negative anyway after what seemed an age waiting for her af the doctor sent her into hospital for a scan and bang little man william wriggling around quite happy and was given the age of 10 weeks the doctor says its one of lifes little mysterys because he even said that he didnt think she was pregnant 8 months later he could of eaten his words lol!!! bet its a story he tells a few people i know i have never forgot lol best of luck hunn...t..xx

lol thats really mad haha. Ah well thanks alot for the info xxx

id say untill day your af due then dont test as your going to get yourself upset once your properly due then test as ov can occur at anytime and sometimes more than once in a cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back