Another fiasco waiting to erupt??

it is still very early to get a strong :bfp:. If you can wait a couple of days maybe. For all you know, you have one that has stuck! Fingers crossed you have anyway! :)

xx

Yeah your right Flopsy I just dont understand why Im now not even getting a faint BFP after that was so obvious! But yeah nothing I can do other than wait and see if the line shows up or if the old hag arrives! I think at this rate I will be relieved if she does then at least i will know for def and know that I have to crack on again next month! Oh the joys of TTC lol xxx

I can see a line Wilma, I will keep everything crossed for you x

hey PP another BFN I think....my eyes telling me something possible there but absolutely nothing showing up on pics and a greyish line on an pok test.....frustrated!

Feel so sick and yukky this morning and a bit crampy tho so Im sure Im out and af is going to pounce at any time!

So annoyed I tested tho lol xxx

i can see the lines!!... go to the docs for a blood test this will confirm it.....

Hey Debs my Docs wont do a blood test I tried asking them in feb cycle after I think I had a chemical...gona have to ride it out I think! xxx

im sorry, waiting is the worst thing ever....

I hate the saying... "it will happen when its meant to happen"!!

i wish people would stop saying that to me

fingers crossed this is it for you hun, but im the same as you, waiting for the worst to happen.

As the saying goes, there is NOWAY possible to get a false positive preggo test, so that line deffo means there is something going on hun...its just a waiting game.

After my chemical last month it really has put me off testing too early, if i hadnt tested i would never have know (well i probably wouldve cos that AF was horrid, dark red and clots) ANYHOO!! really hope this is it for you huni xx

Did you test yet today Wilma? wishing you lots of luck X

Thanks Deborah....yeah I know it drives me to insanity at times when all we want is our BFP! lol And we want it NOW!!!

Emma its a nightmare and I soooo regret testing early....but I always think well some people get a BFP after 8-10dpo so maybe I could....then I test and this happens! Grrrrrrr...I hope so too but today although Ive woke up and heaved....Im alsi feeling very crampy so prob stress sickness going on a bit....

Yeah JJ...I did and another whiter than white BIG FOOKING (ha ha your) NOT pregnant!! Why dont I learn that I shouldnt test!

Well at the moment (and this will no doubt change lol) but atm I have decided that I am not ordering any more hpt's and that way I will have to just wait and see!! Im now 12 dpo.....boobs still tender around the sides....but tbh thats about it that I can think of....so again all the poss pg/af sympotms Ive had the last few days arnt here now....apart from feeling a little bit crampy today....

I just DONT want AF at all this weekend with going away its going to be such an inconvenince!!!

xxx

All my crampyness and potential preg/af symptoms went away before period due then I didn't feel like either was coming? Hang in there and yes perhapls wait to test... maybeee take some more orders or bake a million fairy cakes to make the time go till weekend X Wishing you all the luck X

Hope thats tha case JJ.....

BUT just been to the loo and was very light pink on tissue when wiping....so although not due AF till 30th if assuming I have a 14day lp.....or next wed if going by ticker....Im still presuming thats the start of AF rather than IB.... coz would I get IB only two - seven days before AF due? :-( Still dont feel like Af on her way no crampiness or anything atm but I just think im def out as sometimes get light pink/brown for couple days before she arrives for real! xx

Hope thats tha case JJ.....

BUT just been to the loo and was very light pink on tissue when wiping....so although not due AF till 30th if assuming I have a 14day lp.....or next wed if going by ticker....Im still presuming thats the start of AF rather than IB.... coz would I get IB only two - seven days before AF due? :-( Still dont feel like Af on her way no crampiness or anything atm but I just think im def out as sometimes get light pink/brown for couple days before she arrives for real! xx

Hang in there Wilma, hope she stays away.

I got implantation bleeding only when period due this time!! two days of pinkness and spotting, and thought it was the sdtart of period, and the rest never came XX Last time in Jan I got it a week before that, so may have ov'd late this time, you could have too X

Last edited:
Ah JJ I hope so....well according to OPK I ovd on 15th/16th and looking back on chart my LP has been from 14 to 16 days....so if I go by that I would be due around sat sun....so suppose it could be IB....I just hope it stays light! My boobs are more tender towards the nipples as well as around the sides and I ususally only get tenderness around the sides so again Im trying to stay positive but not get hopes up! lol bloody bodies! lol Im busy packing too and popping back here ever few mins lol so thinking Oh NOOOO I dont want AF when heading away! lol xxx

Oh Hun.. Your being very patient with all this!!! Really hope it's IB xx

Hey ladies had a manic day....will explain when I get back as just about to leave..... But bleeding tapered off to light brown by time I went in the shower so hoping like crazy its IB...... Will try and get online to report back if anything does or doesnt develop but Im hoping I come back with a BFP!

Good luck to the rest of the testers being done over the next fews days and hope you all get BFPs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back