Another fiasco waiting to erupt??

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Ive posted in the TTC threads with this latest fiasco of a BFP or NOT...but heres the pic.....

Tested last night....got this...then tested again this morning and got what I would call a BFN....any clues?

Anyone else only testing + later in the day but def pregnant?

Cant do another month of am I arnt I......so p****d off now!

Im confused.....xxxx

Attachments

• 12547866ljbhjhj.jpg
    12547866ljbhjhj.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 51
Thanks helen....god Im so stressed now....am I arnt I..... Grrrrrrrrrrr I wish Id bloody waited and that way at least if it is another Chem I wouldnt have known....arggghhhh I could kick myself!!!

Im just going to have to wait and try again tonight...but not hopeful! xxx

Thanks Emma...I just dont know why this mornings test showed up as a BFN.....??

Im going to have to just wait till tonight and test around the same time again....arghhh I hope this is it.........xxxx

hi wilma, answered on ohter post but i would def say bfp! so congrats...try not to worry about last time, this time will be different. at least u getting lines! i have tested and nothin at all, i am 11dpo today. good luck with everything, u so deserve this. xxx

I don't even need to squint to see that line, fingers crossed for you Wilma x

That's a really clear line! Have you been drinking lots of water at night? Or were you dehydrated in the evening after all the sun?

Last edited:
Definitely looks like a line hun, I really hope this is it hun :hug:

I can see a line!! I really hope this is the news you have been waiting for. Surely a BFP is a BFP no matter what time of the day it is.

I can see a line too... fingers crossed for you hun :)

if we both have bfp's we'll be due at the same time roughly!! :D :D

I can see it! Looks like a bfp to me. Hopefully it will get noticably darker over the next few days and put your mind at rest :)

Thanks for looking everyone.....I just cant understand why the one this morning was a BFN! I will just have to way once again and hope that its not a Chemical and that this time it sticks.....

Yeah PP wouldnt that be great ha lol everything crossed xxx

Got everything crossed that it's a sticky one for you x x

I would cross everything hun but I'm making the most of the time I have before AF turns up - I'm sure she's hiding just around the corner!!

So I'll just cross my fingers!!! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back