Anyone testing this Friday?

Charlotte9

Reaction score
I thought I won't be testing at all this month, but now that Ive seen so many BFP I am very tempted to test too.

So anyone with me this Friday? x

I think AF is due Friday for me too. I'll be testing as soon as my ic's arrive either today or tomorrow . Good luck x

I will be testing on Friday morning 2 days before period is due. I have only one test left. I find it easier to get through TWW if I don't buy them. No test in the house means no testing every morning. Because if I'm pregnant I will find out anyway so a few days will teach me a bit more patience. X

I like yr strength charlotte - im a serial poas addict.. Wish i was stronger/more patient

I'll be pos as on Friday, when I'll be 10dpo.

Good luck!!

XX

Emily/ Melanie

Melanie: did you do another test??? x

I will be 11 dpo on Friday. I think its still too early to test, but I am very tempted.

I have only 1 test left, cheap from B and M. I guess it does not matter cheap or expensive, they all have one purpose.

Still no symptoms. Was in a very bad mood all day today, nipples are a bit burning on and off, a tiny bit creamy cm, other than that, nothing else.

Have you got any symptoms?

I've BFNs all week (ever since that smudged squinter line)... then this AM I have some brownish discharge, so I think (unless it's IB which I think is wishful thinking) then I think AF is on her way...

:(

xx

That's the day AF is due so if the witch stays away I will be testing! Good luck to you all xx

Great! It's a few of us will be testing this Friday morning. 2 days to go. Let's stay strong and not test before Friday. I only have a cheap test from B and M. I think they all are pretty much the same. xx

Thought I was out this month but I may still be in with a chance so will test Friday or Saturday.

Good Luck ladies.
xx

I tested today but bfn but might wait til AF is late now til I test again x

sorry to hear bfn Fairyprincess.

Its so hard not to test isn't it but I think the disappointment is worse.

Good luck in your wait. FX
x

Melanie

Sorry to hear you had bfn all week. Brownish discharge could be either. Ive been reading a lot lately. Some women had their period for the first few months, so everyone is so different. xx

Fairyprincess

So sorry! I know that feeling, thats why I haven't tested yet. Will keep myself away from testing until friday. xx

Good luck to you all testing
Really hope you ALL get Bfps my lovelys
:):):):)
xxxxxxxx

Fairyprincess and Clover

Thank you and good luck to you too!

Willpower? I have a little left. Normally I would of tested already, but this month Im waiting.

Constantly thinking about not having any symptoms. Well boobs on the sides a bit sore, thats it.

Every month so far has been different! Last month I had all the symptoms, this month only boobs a bit. xx

AF got me.. I'm out! :(

Good luck ladies... see some of you next cycle.. hopefully not many of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back