Anyone, 3,4,5,6 DPO at the mo?

Vid - i reckon you will get your BFP tomorrow

I reckon I will get mine tomorrow or Thursday.

Optimistic or what?????? x

Good luck ladies...i have been stalking you for a while now hehe!!

Congrats EssJayPea :)

xx

Congratulations Essjaypea :)

Think im out ladies :( got awful backache and cramping and im now spotting. 2 days early but I think the :witch: has me. I usually spot the day before and then full flow next day. Only difference this month is the colour of it. It's normally a browny colour but this is bright red :(

Good luck and fx to everyone left to test

Thank you ladies! I'm totally speechless which OH was loving! Lol. Lara I think I'm 11/12 dpo. Reeeeeally hope you all get your BFPs this week Xxxxxxxxxxx

haha...sent!!! should be with you by the morning :lol: xx

Thanks Deedee - well because of that I am now defintely gonna test BFP tomorrow!! Have my FRERS ready!

EssJayPea is same DPO as me so it has to be me tomorrow surely????:shock: he he

Deedee if I remember correctly you didnt get your BFP this time until 13dpo or something right? Well I am gonna be like you! lol

Im driving myself nuts and getting really emotional about it all but for some reason I just cant quite give up this month yet....

x x x

both times i have got late BFP's i think i tested early with an IC this time round and nothing showed and then i tested with an asda one on the day af was due i think and got a pos so deffo hope for ya hun, really hope you get ur bfp tomorrow, gonna be stalking hehe :) xx

Just checked my TTC journal...10dpo (or even longer as it seems i was unsure when i ov'd back then) was BFN then tested at 13 dpo and got my BFP...didnt realise how much of a running commentary i did on my symptoms in the 2ww back in October haha!

xx

Lara I'm cheering you on, lovely! BFP BFP BFP xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm out of this thread as the witch has got me today (booo), but I'm hoping to see more of you making BFP announcements very soon!! Congrats to EssJayPea! :)

ps glad you're feeling more positive today Lara, even if your symptoms are making you feel pants - hopefully it's a little one burying its way into your uterus :) Will be watching out for your testing news tomorrow! xx

Lara I'm cheering you on, lovely! BFP BFP BFP xxxxxxxxxxx

ha! thanks you! This may well be a bloody horrible first period after my chemical perhaps, but I still feel like the BFP will show up.

Keep your fingers crossed for me girls, cos if this month fails its clomid next month!!

Will be testing again in the morning 13dpo (or maybe 12dpo) and let you know

Will also report on whether I stay triphasic again tomorrow or drop x

I'm out of this thread as the witch has got me today (booo), but I'm hoping to see more of you making BFP announcements very soon!! Congrats to EssJayPea! :)

ps glad you're feeling more positive today Lara, even if your symptoms are making you feel pants - hopefully it's a little one burying its way into your uterus :) Will be watching out for your testing news tomorrow! xx

Hey honey - well I think you were expecting that witch werent you, still a bummer though - but next month will be better as you and I will both be off our meds.

I really do kind of NEED this month to be BFP cos I really really want to avoid the treatment and stuff next month.

Just thinking these symptoms could be just a terrible bout of PMS after the m/c (chemical)

But triphasic-TASTIC!!!!!, nosebleeds and leg cramps seem pretty significant symptoms to me...

Hopin for high temps and maybe a little faint line tomorrow :oooo: x

Hey honey - well I think you were expecting that witch werent you, still a bummer though - but next month will be better as you and I will both be off our meds.

I really do kind of NEED this month to be BFP cos I really really want to avoid the treatment and stuff next month.

Just thinking these symptoms could be just a terrible bout of PMS after the m/c (chemical)

But triphasic-TASTIC!!!!!, nosebleeds and leg cramps seem pretty significant symptoms to me...

Hopin for high temps and maybe a little faint line tomorrow :oooo: x

Oh hon, I'm crossing everything for you - I totally understand not wanting to take drugs so :pray: LET THIS BE YOUR MONTH!! Would really love to see your chart - don't know what a triphasic one looks like...??!!

Thanks for the sympathy - yeah af wasn't a shock and am hopeful once I'm off the drugs, that'll help things.... Seriously tho' I'm really rooting for you now - go BFP!!! xxx

Oh bugger - sorry the witch came. I hate her soooo much.

Will log in early tomorrow with updates.

If anyone else is testing tomorrow pls let us know.

Vid and me will be - right Vid?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back