Any February mummies-to-be here? :D

Hello Feb-due-date-mummies!

I'm due on 21st Feb according to NHS calculator.

Very exciting. Hope all of you are doing well so far. :) x

Good so far apart from the disturbing lack of symptoms. Seriously got nadda right now. No sickness, no sore boobs, not emotional, not tired, nothing! It's starting to freak me out abit.

Mind you I'm only 6 weeks ish so probably waiting in the wings

i'm not really having many symptoms except for very sore boobs and for the first couple of weeks after i found out i had cramp type pains. also starting to get very tired this week. i've got my first doc's appointment tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy (have had to wait 2 weeks since my bfp) so i'm getting really excited now. it's my first pregnancy too xx

Ooh very exciting. Will be interesting to see what your doc says/ does. I went on Wednesday and expected they'd do some form of test but nothing! She basically said to me it's over to the community midwives now, the front desk will sort out a midwife appointment etc.. For you and give you all the info you need and I'll see you when babies due for their first check up!!

With my last pregnancy I had loads if symptoms up to 4 weeks then it all eased off and I just didn't feel pregnant. Then it all kicked off again at about 7 weeks and I think the same is happening this time x

I'm due on the 9th, Rednursie your due on my birthday!

I've got no symptoms either Pumpkin. The only thing I might consider is I've been feeling a bit tired, but that's just the norm sometimes haha. I did doubt for a while that I was actually pregnant, but I'm only 5 weeks. Haven't got my docs appointment til 4th July.

I am due on feb 3. My bump buddies baby got its wings :( so I am looking for some more friends

I just wish things went a little bit quicker...! Im so excited and want everything to happen now! How are you finding it...?x

This early stage does go entirely too slowly! DH actually FORGOT that I was pregnant today -.- he thought he was being nice about bought me a big bottle of Jaques cider (my fave!) and when I told him I couldn't drink it he was like "oh yeah... Forgot about that. Sorry." -.- ******* lol.

XxX

Typical man lol!

I think it will all be more real when i see the midwife, However that isn't until 24th July!x

Yep my oh has gone out tonight, probably don't blame him though been suffering from the worst bloating ever today, literally felt like a balloon was quite uncomfortable at one point. Seems to have gone away as soon as I relaxed at home (if you know what I mean lol) so no wonder he's gone out!!

I'm bloated nearly everyday. I hate it! Can't suk my belly in (as in fat belly, no bump yet lol!) so feel really uncomfortable. X

I'm quite bloated too. I never lost all my baby weight from my son, so everything seems to be getting smaller quicker this time round. I never really got the bloated feeling until around 9 weeks last time. I'm only 5 weeks now! lol

Haven't really had many symptoms though. Had a few nauseous moments (like now, I feel a bit icky right now lol), but they pass as quickly as they start. Not looking forward to the sickness though. It started around 7ish weeks with Harrison and lasted right up until during labour (yes I puked my guts up while I was giving birth lol :/). The main symptom I have is ridiculous fatigue. SO so tired all the time! Only reason I'm up late tonight is because there was some drama out the back of our house involving 2 police cars lol. Thankfully it has all does down though! Maybe I can get some sleep!

XxX

Hi everyone,

Newbie here! It's my first pregnancy and I'm about to move from Perth in Western Australia back to the UK. We're heading for Norfolk where we don't really know anyone so I'm going to be busy finding a house, settling in and trying to make some friends over the next few months! I figured I'd join a forum so at least I have people to talk to and ask for advice etc. in the meantime.

According to my own calculations I think I'm 6 weeks pregnant and due on 15th Feb. I'm going for a dating scan at the beginning of July though so I'll be able to confirm that in a few weeks time!

Sara

Welcome Sara! Congratulations on your little bean! I hope your move goes well and you adjust to the change ok :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back