Any February mummies-to-be here? :D

Omg sorry to be invading this was me last year! ! Technically she was due Jan 30th. Hope u all have happy n healthy pregnancies x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

According to nhs calculator we have the same due date . I just. Discovered 2 days ago,
Big changes ahead!!! I joined here today to share and discuss as this is my first time! I still thought
Of myself as a baby til 2 days ago! Congrats all.

According to due date calculators online, I am due on 7th February which is also my birth month. I am really happy with the timing. I am currently 6.4 weeks today. It's such a slow process, each day I am so excited and looking to read more about the baby and the changes in my body. I am not being sick yet either, which has me a tad worried.

Be nice to join this journey with you all.

Cheers T :wave:

I'm not getting any sickness yet either. I didn't get it until about 7 weeks with my son I think, so don't worry about it!! Once it kicks in you'll wonder why you wanted to be sick lol

XxX

Just been to see my gp- got my first midwife appointment at home on 4th July when I should be about 8 weeks. She's dated me for -11th feb to start with until i go for my 12 week scan! Eek

Got a massive pack of info to read and fill out. She asked me if I'd be ok to do it before the appointment, thought to myself can't wait to fill it out, über excited about a form lol

I don't have any symptoms yet either except a little bit of bloating at certain times of the day

i'm due in feb too! according to the nhs due date calculator i'm due on 5th feb but i reckon it might be a bit later than that because i ovulated really late that month! xx

I have my first midwife appointment next Tuesday :) I'll be 5 weeks 5 days according to my dates (although my dates are only a guesstimate since I didn't write down when the first day of my period was lol)

XxX

I was told to wait until I am around 7 weeks before making an appointment to see the midwife, also my GP has a scanner, so at 7 weeks she is going to take a look and let me know how many I have on board, saves me paying out for an early scan

Well, I thought I could book ahead like I did with Harrison. But the receptionist booked me in even though I told her I was only 4 weeks lol.

XxX

22nd feb for me

4 weeks 4 days pregnant xx :) first child

Congrats everyone whose just found out!!

M2baby- I'm same as you, first baby :) it's also my first pregnancy :S

I just found out I'm pregnant with baby number one :D Due date is around February 28th xxx

Just had an early scan & they put me back to 6 + 2 so due date is now 11th Feb!
I'm thinking it's a good sign as it would be my Grandad who recently passed aways birthday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back