Due to test

dexi_pip

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm due to test today. I tested on sunday and got a bfn but i'm still hoping!! Is it possible for it to change since then?? I so wish i had found this forum earlier especially as none of our friends or family know we are trying. I've spent ages looking through all the other threads and love following all of your stories especially when it ends in a bfp!! Fingers crossed for everyone.xx

Good luck I also tested today bfn but I never know when af is going to start as my cycles are all over the place :( x

I tested at 9DPO and got a bfn, I tested again 2 days later at 11DPO and got my bfp! So yes, it is possible to have changed since Sunday :)

I'm so nervous i'm lying in bed analysing everything since sunday...do i feel any different? do my boobs look different?lol. I haven't dared go to the toilet yet because i dont want to risk being dissappointed again!! I'm being silly i know!!xx

Go test!!! lol. I know how hard it is to test im on cycle 13 and havent tested for the last few ive just waited for af to arrive as i was getting so upset at seeing bfn. I hate it so i aviod testing as much as poss. Having said that i know the feeling of seeing that bfp is going to be amazing.

Good luck fx for you.

Michelle. x

Right...... i did it, i saw a very faint line (i think) but the test i'm using is supposed to be the very sensitive ones so surely the line should be darker if it was a bfp right? I dont even know if there was a line or if my eyes were playing tricks on me i'm so confused!! Part of me wants to run to the shop and by a digi but the sensible part of me is saying 'dont waste your money'. xx

can you post a pic we all love line spotting on here :) when is af due?

I've tried to take a piccy but my phone is so pants i just keep getting a blur!lol. I'm due to start the dreaded blob today (sorry if tmi) but so far nothing. I've been really bloated and tired but not much else apart from a dull ache every now and then where my scar is from when i had my little boy.xx

a line can still be faint on a sensitive test on the day of AF - as you don't know when little bean implanted - if take another test the next day you may be able to see it better.

Shame you can't get a pic I love line spotting, lol. good luck hope it is your bfp

Right i'm going to try and be patient and wait untill tomorrow and pinch my OH's phone to snap a piccy!lol. Really hope this is it!!xx

Hi, when I first done a test it was a cheapo, and had a faint line, it got slightly darker after leaving it... Then I did a digi that night and there it was clear as day!! Good Luck :) xx

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone. I did another test this morning and again a supper faint line (so faint when i take a piccy on the stupid phone you cant see it), so i think i might have to cave and buy a digi. My oh says theres a line but i had a chemical pregnancy before so i'm worried because the lines so faint it could be one of those.

The only other thing i can think of is that i ovulated later than i thought. My last period was on 11th may, and i tested on 3rd June and got a bfn but then would it be possible that i didnt get pregnant untill the following day? Can you get pregnant that late in your cycle? Or am i just clutching at straws?xx:wall2:

Looking forward to digi piccies :) Hope it's a Bfp

Sending you lots of baby dust

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ahhhh :D good luck!! hope you get a bfp!! :D keep us posted! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member