Confused....

Chazabell

Reaction score
I tested Sunday and Monday with FMU and got BFN, When i looked at both tests later in the day both had lines, (monday darker than sundays) i assumed they were evap but.......they are a pinky colour. Tested this morning and got another BFN (AF now 3 days late) looked at test before and again theres a line but thicker than the others. Do you think this could be a gradual good sign or just me falling off my rocker??? I dont even feel like im due AF as im not gassy, or spotty etc etc xxx

Def looks like a good sign...have u tried using a different brand? x

Did a first response on monday evening and it was BFN xx

go to gp when you are a week over af for blood test

Gonna test sat morning (last fmu before holiday) if that's negative and af don't show on holiday, ill book into docs for when I get back, its rather frustrating lol xx

chazabell thought i would just add that my friend kept getting bfn then a line etc like you BUT she was pg but it took until she was nearly 2 weeks late for a bfp for def so i would say your signs are promising and she now has a healthy little boy i think sometimes for some reason unknown to us it takes different lengths of time to show frustrating i know but thought i would add her experience your not out yet and i have a funny feeling your going the same way all the best chaz keep us posted and of course enjoy your holiday...sending you lots of love t..xx

oh I have everything crossed for you that it's a def line, mine were soo week to start with, and turns out I ovulated a week later than planned and that's why it took a while to get BFP,

hoping fokr you X

Oooh!
Keep POAS, and fx this is it for you!! x

Hiya ladies, not been on for ages. Yeah the witch got me on 18th, 5 ays late, and much heavier and excruciating than normal which really worried me after all the symptoms i had, but managed to enjoy my holiday! Due to test on friday this week but not had any symptoms but ive not been keeping track if im honest after last month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back