Another fiasco waiting to erupt??

looks like a bfp to me too how many dpo are you??might be there isnt enough hormones built up yet could be many things but you dont get a false possitive xx

:bfp:! :)

I got my strong lines at night and nothing great in the mornings- I think Louise found the same.

Ha like it Bonny! And dont worry I know there are some things you will find impossible to cross atm! lol Lets hope we both get BFPs xxx

looks like a bfp to me too how many dpo are you??might be there isnt enough hormones built up yet could be many things but you dont get a false possitive xx

Im 10dpo midnight.....just hate that Im getting nothing at all now not even an evap......tested again just now when came in and waiting for the pink dye to clear but looking like another BIG FAT NEGATIVE!!!

xxxx

Thanks ladies..... I just hope AF stays the hell away...we did EVERYTHING we could this month and I feel like its still not going to end in a BFP....Nightmare why didnt I just wait!!! xxx

this is what i was getting last month hun...

same faint line as that, then negative on other tests, but no matter what i was getting the exact same ones as you and the doc confirmed i was preggo, then experiencing a chemical, so close, yet so far!

Anyways im hope this is a sticky for you hun xx

this is what i was getting last month hun...

same faint line as that, then negative on other tests, but no matter what i was getting the exact same ones as you and the doc confirmed i was preggo, then experiencing a chemical, so close, yet so far!

Anyways im hope this is a sticky for you hun xx

Thanks Emma.....Yeah its srustrating isnt it....Ive checked back at all my tests since Jan and I had really good positives In feb too which I think was a Chemical....then MC last month and now this....Im starting to wonder if I will every get one that sticks its so disheartening......xxxx

i defo see ur line am keeping my fingers crossed for u. xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hayles....I hope theres a definate BFP just waiting to kick AF out of the way ..... xx

That was a very definite line! Keeping everything crossed for you! You really deserve that :bfp:!!

xx

WOW Wilma I really hope this is it for you............... I can see that line without squinting............its deffo there so fingers crossed everything turns out well this time ..... lots of love x xx x x x xx

Thanks Flopsy and Mushy....yeah it was def there alright and now its buggered off...Im soooo mad at myself for testing early! If I hadnt tested I wouldnt have known and maybe if it a chemical then I would have saved myself the upset again...im so annoyed coz I couldnt bloody wait to test lol.....but serisouly tho...I am praying it comes back....xxx

Well I know I will run to the loo as soon as I wake up and do a FMU poas although I kinda think Im wasting my time I still wont be able to stop myself....lol complete POAS addict arnt I lol!

Did another tonight on an asda own brand and on an EC too and dont know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or if Im imagining it but Im sure I saw something faint although have to say its not pink...more like grey or a shadow so Im not pinning my hopes on it...Ah Flopsy what a nightmare...feels like last month getting all excitied and all for nothing! I just hope its something stupid that they arnt showing up...either that or last nights was faulty or something and AF will turn up as per....coz I cant explain the BFP last night otherwise....xxx

How many dpo are you now? Could there maybe have been a hcg surge last night?

xx

Im 10dpo as of Tues...so 11dpo tomorrow...im not sure Flopsy I just know ive had some peculiar things going on this 2ww, im busting out of my bra...although have to say its more one sided (left) and had that hip to hip thing yesterday...boobs really veiny....got that while line down my middle again...lots of Creamy and what looks like EWCM today....had lots of twinges and cramps yesterday to and apparently not due AF till 29th taking into account my LP was 15 days lst month.....I just dont know whats going on....but I really dont want to have to be doing another month of TTC Im really starting to wonder what were doing thats not making it happen...or at least why I cant make them stick once DH does his bit! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back