Confused

Simone

Reaction score
Hi all
I have just introduced myself in the introductions pg. Have been TTC last 14 months

I am very confused right now. My AF is due Tuesday but have had a strong feeling of being pregnant last week or so. Feeling sick etc.

I tested was a Tesco HPT Wed had a very faint pink line, same again Thurs and same thing happened. Tested Fri morn again with Tesco HPT and had a real line, was fainter then control line but was def a line even took pic and sent it to my OH who could def see it off his phone and asked him to pick up a CB Digital. This morn did the CB Digi and it says NOT PREGNANT!!!!
What is going on feel gutted to be honest and pregnant! Please can you give me some idea as to what is happening????

Youre better off with a tesco test than a digi one, they can be a bit missy and need more hormone for the result. I would go to doc for bloods if I were you or leave a few days and do another tesco one.

It sounds likely that you are if you've been getting lines on Tesco HPT's as I think they are more sensitive than the CB diggis! Maybe try again in the morning with another diggi? FX for you honey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back