Due to test

Hi all :) I just thought I'd say ... up until yesterday I was in the same boat. My last AF was the 8th May making me 18dpo today (I think) and I got my BFP at 7.00pm last night with the 15ml/u test from poundland!! Did another test this morning and an even darker line appeared :) How I held out so long on testing I'll never know! First baby so I'm super excited!!! My advice Dexi, would be to hold out a couple more days OR get a lower ml/u test, as the well known brands tend to not be as sensitive in such early days. The poundland ones are the same ones that gp's use. (Plus you can get 2x for £1 making it dirt cheap for those poas addicts like me!) Have been trying to conceive since January with no luck until now! One very happy mummy over here hahaha. Good luck to all of you ladies and I'll keep my eyes peeled for your BFP's ... sending lots of luck and wishes! x x x

Hi all :) I just thought I'd say ... up until yesterday I was in the same boat. My last AF was the 8th May making me 18dpo today (I think) and I got my BFP at 7.00pm last night with the 15ml/u test from poundland!! Did another test this morning and an even darker line appeared :) How I held out so long on testing I'll never know! First baby so I'm super excited!!! My advice Dexi, would be to hold out a couple more days OR get a lower ml/u test, as the well known brands tend to not be as sensitive in such early days. The poundland ones are the same ones that gp's use. (Plus you can get 2x for £1 making it dirt cheap for those poas addicts like me!) Have been trying to conceive since January with no luck until now! One very happy mummy over here hahaha. Good luck to all of you ladies and I'll keep my eyes peeled for your BFP's ... sending lots of luck and wishes! x x x

Congratulations :) xxx
:dance:

How long had you been trying for before getting your BFP? Out of interest were you monitoring your cycles by checking body temperature or using OPKs etc or just literally seeing how it goes and regulary BD'in in the hope that you would get a BFP...?

Heres hoping June is a good month for us girlies where we will get many more BFPS!! XXX

Congratulations :) xxx
:dance:

How long had you been trying for before getting your BFP? Out of interest were you monitoring your cycles by checking body temperature or using OPKs etc or just literally seeing how it goes and regulary BD'in in the hope that you would get a BFP...?

Heres hoping June is a good month for us girlies where we will get many more BFPS!! XXX

Thank you!!! :D :D :D Erm ... I'd been trying since January properly, my cycles are VERY regular (26 days, lasting 5 days and ovulate on day 13) so with my dates adding up right I had intercourse on the 19th and I conceived on the 20th and then waited til I was 4/5 days late with AF to test being 17/18 dpo. Never charted temp or used OPK's. Sheer luck :) The best part is if I have a daughter her name will be June as my nan is called June and she was born in June :) Where are you at with your wait and symptoms?? x

Aww June, how lovely :) how did you know when you ovulated without doin OPKs / temps etc knowing that you have irregular cycles because i also have really irregular cycles lasting anything up to 35 days & I havn't got the energy to BD every day or every other day for weeks on end in the hope that it might be around my ovulation date, I end up not enjoying it as much as usual (tmi sorry) I came off my pill (cerezette / mini pill) January but only this month have I started charting temps, OPKs as havnt had any luck yet with just taking the 'see what happens' approach & BD'in when we feel like it... im hoping the charting helps! So far, as confusing as charting is lol, i've enjoyed it, getting to understand my body a bit more and my cycle and then I get really excited when I know we are BD'in with the hope of making a baby and not just for fun like on other days :) really hope I get a BFP soon... I look forward to followiung your pregnancy journey though too, see how your getting on etc!! Have you had many symptoms yet?? xxx

Hahaha I said REGULAR not irregular. I was also on Cerazette up until January, so hey ... looks promising for you this / next month, don't lose hope! When is AF next due?? We only really BD'd maybe twice last month, not even with the hope of conceiving so I'm guessing it'll happen when you put as little stress on it as possible. Symptoms wise it all started about 2 weeks ago when I started getting migranes, then that turned into mood swings a few days after and pretty bad cramping (assumed AF was on her way although I questioned it cause I've never suffered with cramps before) about 5 days ago my boobs started to KILL and it's unusual cause I don't really have any boobs haha. A little light headed and dizzy sometimes, pretty bad bloating as I'm really skinny and lots of gas (both ends TMI) queasy on a couple of days but not sick, that's gone today as have the sore boobs, and I've not stopped peeing for the last week! OH THE JOYS :D Are you trying for your first then?? xxx

Also Janine you can usually tell when you are ovulating by your CM, if it's clear and stretchy like raw egg whites then chances are that you are! After ovulation you dry up until next cycle unless you conceived, in which case it doesn't stop coming! Hahaha ... but then it's more like a creamy white colour. Hope that helps :/ x

Thanks for the info / advice... (oops re: regular/irregular situation haha.. thats my mind stuck on my own ridiculous cycles!!) I usually keep an eye on CM too, I kind of have to watch everything because my ov never seems to be around the same time, it changes every month, April & May I have perfect 28 day cycle guessed I prob ovulated around day 14 everything was rosy, had some cramps omn the day, but then last month cycle lasted 35 days and I lost track of CM/cramps etc probably because i was expecting it around CD14 and never experienced anything! So im now im charting cramps too... I know I now sound like im obsessing over everything ha but I dont feel stressed by it at all (may not be saying the same thing in another 6 months time lol) but ive really enjoyed this first 6 months of my TTC journey & feel really hopeful and patient about the up&coming months... yeah we are trying for our first - its good to hear you were in a similar position with regards to coming off the same pill around the same time, your right it does give hope! :) xx

BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP !!!!!!!!!!!! Got a digi today in town. i can't believe it!! Thank you so much ladies for all of your advice and well wishes,I'm still a little nervous though but i suppose that's normal. Here's some baby dust for all of you :dust::dust::dust:

BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP !!!!!!!!!!!! Got a digi today in town. i can't believe it!! Thank you so much ladies for all of your advice and well wishes,I'm still a little nervous though but i suppose that's normal. Here's some baby dust for all of you :dust::dust::dust:

yay :dance: congratulations :dance:and are you getting married next month?? thats double comngratulations hehe... no alcohol on your wedding day anymore than lol but its well worth it isnt it :) really pleased for you xxx

We certainly can :) Only about a week between us!! And you can be our birthing partner Janine :p JOKE x

Hahaha :) I can be your objective ear when you two get overly emotional or snappy or irrantional lol... Where I work there are only 4 of us in our office of which 2 are pregnant (& me TTC) so I get lots of random tears & belts of sickness etc.. I look forward to hearing more pregancy ups & downs from you too :) it will prepare me for when me time comes round xx

Thanks ladies. last time i was pregnant 6 of my friends were as well and we were all due within 2 months of each other, so i do need another bump buddy!lol. only problem now is thinking of an excuse for not drinking at the wedding...... xxxx

Awe congrats hun I bet your over the moon!!!
Xxx

Congratulations. What a lovely wedding gift! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

:dance:Awww! Congrats on your BFP!!!! :D
So happy for you :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members