Please help!!15dpo bfn, now 17dpo faint coloured bfp?!

irishgal

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been hooked on this ttc on my 4th cycle for baby #2!
Going out of my mind I'm now 2/3 days late. My cd is 31 always. I tested 15dpo bfn, this morning I tested and got a good faint line on the hpt. I did have preg symptoms on off, this month bloated, sharp pains, crampy alot and I'm suffering from uti at moment.

How often do faint lines turn out to be pregnancies?
Oh I also had v little dot of pink on my underwear (tmi ) but now just creamy cm.

Sorry for the long message, please give me Ur views :)
Good luck to everyone ttc and congrats to all that have bfp !

Hi hun! A line is a line no matter how feint - sounds like you have your BFP! Do you have a picture of the test?xx

Thanks blondi! :) I'm o vacation at the min so not able to upload but it doesn't seem to hard to see it. I'm going to buy another hpt tonight and test in morn!! Oh I so hope this is it I know I'm only trying 4 months but like everyone it gets so FRUSTRATING!!
I just think that pinkish on my u/wear seemed odd yesterday as it couldn't b implantation! And iv never had that with af . This night is going to be a long one !

Good luck- let us know how you got on xxx

good luck how nice to find out on holiday x it all sounds good though x

Thanks everyone! Well I walked everywhere trying to get open pharmacy last night. No luck. So headed off this morn. Kept first morning urine. .... I took the test and got a much clearer BFP!! Me and dh so so happy. I really thought no when my symptoms disappeared last wk! Al I got now is feeling bloated and slight cramps here and there. Oh and a uti that's awful:( but apart from that I'm feeling good!

Thanks everyone for the fxd and I hope you all get your bfp real soon ! Anyone that's got it congrats too!

Ah thanks disco chick x I know its a lovely surprise it still hasn't sunk in! So it took me 18dpo to show up!are you in your 2ww?

Yayyy well done Irishgal - what brilliant holidnay news - enjoy your 9 mths

Congratulations!! How exciting for you!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back