Amelie Celeste aka the hope bean...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359011136.211884.jpg turn off the blitz mummy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359011168.781624.jpg that's better...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359011185.464830.jpg testing the new swing :)

I could smooch her little face! She's really beautiful hope. She's going to be a heartbreaker, they boys best watch out! Hope your all recovered now and enjoy the weekend. We have blooming snow!!! Xxxx

Awe thank you Gayle, we are all better :) it's snowing !!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359148192.013222.jpg
Look how happy I am web you get me up for 1/2 h every night for my last feed :)
That's in her most smiley phase during the day!!! At 10 o clock at night :roll:
Thankfully she gets down right away at 10.30 after her bottle lol.

So cute, and with that smile you can't begrudge doing that feed can you :) xx

My oh definition of spending with the baby...
She is looking at ponies on the iPad...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359354984.893497.jpg

Ignore the overall mess... I am getting there...

Wow she is so big now! ! So cute naw

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

My oh definition of spending with the baby...
She is looking at ponies on the iPad...
View attachment 31195

Ignore the overall mess... I am getting there...

DH is like this, Ollie might get 5ons of chat then he'll be on his iPad or phone if Ollie us wurst, then he wonders why he gets fussy! Don't worry Hun, soon ge Wong gave a choice when she is demanding daddy plays!!! Xxxx

Since he went through his last leap James now "likes" the TV! So much so I leave it turned off for a lot of the day :shock:

Amelie is such a little cutie!

xxxxxxxx

:wave:

Hello! How are you and that gorgeous girlie doing?

XX

We are doing fine thank you :love:
I can't wait for the weather to be better really...

Amelie is growing into a smart pants lol... She also does grumpy very well and she will let you know how bored/unhappy/happy she is by screaming the house down...

She loves trying to feed herself with the spoon :) resulting in both of us getting covered on whatever she eats... Actually more is on us rather than her tummy :p

He best thing that we ever bought for her is an inside door swing!!! My parent swear by it when i was a baby so they sent us an identical one :)

She is so happy up there and she seems to think oh my God its a whole new world and look how big I am

Here she is feeling all smart he he
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360165942.402663.jpg

I woke up so tired today :( I don't get it why as Amelie sleeps through the night and yes I do have my hands full all day with her but the same I did before working and having on duty nights???

Anyway as that wasn't enough I realized that there is one week left to submit an abstract to the congress as my boss gladly reminded me in those 3 emails that I got from him :wall:
One week and I am not even close to on what subject I am going to submit an abstract never mind to actually made the statistics an graphics for one :shock: and all that when Amelie naps or sleeps for the night :roll: I barely have time to cook, pee and catch a breath during the day so God knows how I am going to do actual intellectual work :faint:
Also I am not closer to studying for my exams. The person tha says that its possible to do that while having an infant clearly had the angel baby who played all day alone in silence an 2 maids one to clean and one to cook or even better grandparents living under the same roof...
I suppose I need a good kick on my but as its not going to be any easier and I suppose I am not the only one studying for exams with a small child?
On a more even dramatic note we can't find childcare for Amelie! She is on the waiting list for 2013 nursery but she is only guarantee a place from 2014 :faint: to top it all up we found 0 child minders in the area that have an open place (I don't think that child minders are a usual thing here anyway) so I am quite confused about how am I going to go back to work????
On the light I those weird events my parents started the procedure of getting retired so they will be able to help us in time of need. But they live in a different country so they will end up coming here for like 3 m at a time that ofc is a temporal help but surely not a permanent solution... (Never mind the big eyes that my oh made at the thought of my parents living with us for 3 months lol)
Ok that turned into a massive rant. Mostly me thinking here lol...

Here is Amelie concentrating hard on a broccoli lol :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360308874.789561.jpg

Awe look at her. What a clever girl sitting and eating her greens. I cant imagine daisy grace doing this!! 2 more months on milk. Then the fun starts. Lol. Hope you get your abstract done. I done one last year for the NHS scotland event. I was just newly pregnant and wrestling with morning sickness....that was bad enough! Think I was 23 weeks by the time I presented mine. Think I was more nervous for that than I was to be having a baby. Hope u start to feel more energetic soon. I had a phase of this and iron sorted me out. I was always knackered. Then who isnt when you have a baby. And one aa demanding as my diva can be!! So I feel for you. Xxxxx
tapatalking

Good luck with the abstract hun, I'm in the same boat, got to sort out the website for the conference i'm organising for september, and they are putting me under pressure to get stuff done asap, when they only gave the website details to me a week ago! argh!

Amelie is just delightful hun! I love the recent piccies.

I do feel for you having to study and be all academic with a young baby. I can barely string a sentence together by 8pm most nights let alone write anything intelligent :shock:

I did laugh at your OH's reaction to having your parents over for 3 months. It is such a shame that you can't find childcare. When were you planning to go back?

I am thinking that OH may have to take a few months off [he is self employed] and I'll go back full time until we can find a long term solution.

Childcare is abundant in London but very expensive! As a middle earner I don't get any assistance but don't actually earn enough to justify spending over £1k a month on childcare!

It is so hard.

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back