Amelie Celeste aka the hope bean...

Glad to hear ur both ok hope. Lots of love to Amelie xxx

tapatalking

So lovely to hear about how much she is doing, I've got so much to look forward to :) more pics though please!!! Miss you! Must FaceTime soon! Xxxxxx

Hey hun,

I know you've not been around for a while? Hope all id going well?

How is the adorable Amelie??

xxxxx

Hey, we are ok thank you, Amelie is doing fabulous, I love her to bits.
She rolls like a pro both ways (no crawling whatsoever lol ) she can walk across the living room if you hold her hands, sits unaided, stands by holding herself to the furniture and she says 0 words lol :)

She is now in 2-3 bottles per day, averaging a 8-18 oz and 2-3 meals consisting of a mix of BLW and TW.

She goes to bed at 7.30 and wakes at 6-7, some times she wakes during the night but she usually goes back to sleep by herself or he finds her pacifier in te cot or I give her the pacifier if she can't reach it.

We are planning an RV trip at a pet farm camping soon so that will be interesting with a baby...

I hope you and James are doing fabulous. 5 m already hey! :)

Wow Amelie is doing wonderfully hunny. Bless her. The RB trip sounds brilliant, let us know how it goes x x

Hope you are doing ok! Sure you were a good few weeks ahead of me so guessing you have had your twinnies by now and have your hands full x

Hope you are doing ok! Sure you were a good few weeks ahead of me so guessing you have had your twinnies by now and have your hands full x

She has had her boys Lynds, I stalked her on May Mummies thread in tri 3 a week or so ago :lol: and they are both little stunners

X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back