Lobster name and care

lulu

Reaction score
Hi guys.

My friend has left Jack a little pet in the new house as she had nowhere to put it in her new place.

He/She is a lobster. Now, I did animal care at college but we didnt have lobsters :rotfl:

He is cute and jack calls him 'The Monster'

Anyway, my friend named him 'Lobby' but I think we will rename him - anyone any ideas??? also, anyone know how to look after them or know any good web links. I googled it but it came up with lobster care when cooking or getting ready to eat!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Can you imagine when jacks at school and they ask 'what was your first pet!!!' :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thermidor.

Prefer 'Sandy Claws' though :lol:

Oooh what a fab pet!
know nothing about its care but I think a fitting name would be laurence

If your boy calls in "The Monster" I would call it Herman after the daddy on the Munsters.

PMSL at Sandy Claws though!!!

Whats the lobsters name from the little mermaid? You could call him that?

Is it sebastian or something?

Flame said:
Whats the lobsters name from the little mermaid? You could call him that?

Is it sebastian or something?

ooooh yeah good one 8)

I'd ask your friend what she did to care for him. They are saltwater creatures are they not? I'd imagine they would be awkward as they will need temp control and so on.

No clue really as they are not pets I've ever heard of.

Spongebob Squarepants' lobster friend is called Larry T Lobster Call him that!

The closest pet my son had to that when he was little was a crab, unfortunately it was a dead one he found on the beach which he kept in a freezer bag until the crab fairy came one night and left him a pound for it. (my Oh at the time said I shoulda swapped it for a crab stick but that was just too mean lol)

Good luck & post us a pic!!!!

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back