im so now not sure :-(

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
we had decided on Layla Emily for our little girls name......

until last night a girl i used to go to school with added me as a friend on facebook.... and i found out she called her little girl Layla Olivia when she gave birth in August,

i really really like Layla as a name... but she was a bit of a bully to me & all my friends at school, and dont want her to get a kick out of knowing we have named our little one after hers (even tho we havent!!)

so now im having a little wobble about if i wana call her Layla or not now, Oh suggestion was to delete her as a friend on Facebook, and all the people she knows, but i think this is a bit daft and not gona solve oat,

i know it sounds pathetic, cos i think i am too, lol but OH is adament she will still be called Layla regardless of what anyone else calls there kiddies,

has anyone else changed names cos of someone they knew calling there child the same, or have you just gone for it and called them what you wanted to originally?

help me! lol and thanks :)

an old friend of mine has a noah, but i dont care!

Stick with Layla, it's a lovely name and if you hadn't added her on Facebook you wouldn't have known. You picked the name before you knew what she'd named her daughter. :)

If you love the name then go for it! Don't let anyone change your mind! We're naming little man charley and a girl I work with has just called her boy Charlie so I was abit put off but like everyone said to me, we're not close so what does it matter! I think layla's a lovely name xx

I don't think it matters tbh if it's a name you absolutely love! I like leila, it's lovely. As long as you still love the name I'd use it x

I would defriend her on facebook and stick with the name you've chosen. Layla Emily is a gorgeous name and were both firm favourites of mine. xx

thanks ladies,

im gona go with my gut instinct and go for layla,

delete the facebook bully and all her chav mates,

and then be happy, lol

xxx

yayyy well done you , it's your babys name Hun x

Loads of people on my facebook have an Olivia but I just loved it so thought screw them :) always stick to what you pick hun x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back