Amelie Celeste aka the hope bean...

Can't wait til I can make Ollie laugh and smile! Love reafibg about your orogress with amelie! Sorry I've been out of touch a bit since my little man arrived, hope to find time to check in more often xxx

Excited our new play gym just arrived!!! She better likes it as it was bloody expensive and that's the second one...
For those that didn't hear me complaining before Amelie wouldn't stay on the floor for one min...
Hopefully the new playgym will do the trick?????

Today mummy is feeling a little sad. I remember your little angel in the heaven my little angel that you never got to meet.
Her voice is sounding in my head but I will never see her again. Will I forget the sound of her voice too?
You would think I would be over it after 9 months, especially now that Amelie is here but apparently nope nope...
I feel a little ungrateful??? Also for Gods shake I am a doctor I dial with death so often...

Anyway Amelie stayed on her playmat a whole 10 min!!!! Now that's more than she stayed there all those 15 weeks all together so I am we'll impressed lol.

After that lay night on NYE her routine is all messed up and she sleeps at 8 wakes at 9 and then back down for the night until 7.
She wakes at 9 crying inconsolably with the bottom lip out. I personally think the she is so so sleepy as she is still with eyes well closed but I don't seem to make her stop crying and sooth her back to sleep? Not even with a pacifier: if I keep her she keeps sobbing on my arms and I have no other option than make her completely wake and start playing with her. She eventually stops crying like that but God I am knackered playing with her at that stupid o clock hour...
I don't really know how to work around this thing?????

Today mummy is feeling a little sad. I remember your little angel in the heaven my little angel that you never got to meet.
Her voice is sounding in my head but I will never see her again. Will I forget the sound of her voice too?
You would think I would be over it after 9 months, especially now that Amelie is here but apparently nope nope...
I feel a little ungrateful??? Also for Gods shake I am a doctor I dial with death so often...

Anyway Amelie stayed on her playmat a whole 10 min!!!! Now that's more than she stayed there all those 15 weeks all together so I am we'll impressed lol.

After that lay night on NYE her routine is all messed up and she sleeps at 8 wakes at 9 and then back down for the night until 7.
She wakes at 9 crying inconsolably with the bottom lip out. I personally think the she is so so sleepy as she is still with eyes well closed but I don't seem to make her stop crying and sooth her back to sleep? Not even with a pacifier: if I keep her she keeps sobbing on my arms and I have no other option than make her completely wake and start playing with her. She eventually stops crying like that but God I am knackered playing with her at that stupid o clock hour...
I don't really know how to work around this thing?????

Sorry your feeling sad hope :( sending hugs xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

aw :hug: sorry i've not been here for a few days. \ollie got his label blanket today, its fabulus thank you hun! he sends big milky kisses to amelie :) xxxx hope she starts sleeping through again hun, we are still having feeding and sleeping battles!

:love: Amelie sleeps with it. She lives putting her little fingers in the labels and twist them to sleep. She just recently started but I have it in her bed since newborn days :) I hope Ollie will grow to like it too. If not to sleep at least to okay with. Apparently tags and labels are real hit among babies :love:

After the horrible crying episode that got us to the hospital and the next days baby jabs hopefully we leave all that behind us and we are ready for some better days...
4 m soon and the weaning journey is ahead of us :)
Night night my little bean :love:

Sounds like you've ha your hands full, hope you get a good night sleep x x

Thank you, thankfully she sleeps through the night now :love:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357891403.025409.jpg trying to fit her chunky legs in the bumbo seat lol may be a mission...I wish mamas and papas would deliver the baby snug in Norway as I heard is larger.

Awww bless her! She's such a cutie.

Hope you are both ok now?

:hug:

XX

I can't wait for James to sleep through!

She is a sweetie and now I know what that weird looking impliment my sister has given me is for (we have one of those things Amelie is sitting in!!)

xxxxxxx

Emily thanks we are fine. Baby vaccines went ok too. Our routine is slightly messed because of the recent events but she is still sleeping all night so I am not complaining.
Carnat I can assure you that the sleeping through will change many many times... He will get there and then start waking again and then sleep through again and so on.
But yes I feel much more human now though still tired dead????

So today I am one year older and a mummy...
It was 6 days before my BFP last year this time. So upset I was as the due date of my little angel baby was approaching and I was nowhere near a BFP. So I thought ...
How many things can change in a year is unbelievable.

Amelie amazes us every single day. She is getting very good at grabbing things now though she still misses her mouth some times and they end on her head etc lol!
Also since yesterday evening she started using consonants and her first one was b. that's the beginning of an amazing era to come when she will put consonant with vocals together to result in baba (dad in Greek) or dada and mama...
She is in a quite good routine, sleeping though the night and still napping like 5 if not more hours during the day.
She is going through a phase that she goes to sleep quite late at around 10-10.30 every night but she sleeps 7-9 or 6-8 usually and se wakes to play with us a little and then down for the night.
I suppose eventually we will have to work putting her to bed for the night a little earlier but none of us is in a hurry for that as we terrible miss her of she sleeps 7-7 and my oh barely gets any time to play with her then.

Weaning wise, as I go told this week thg weaning starts in Norway at 4 m and to go ahead to give her some baby rice fortified with vitamins once per day and eventually twice per day until 6 m when we introduce different foods too is not going so good as she refuses to open her mouth for the spoon the little monkey.
She is nowhere near ready for that yet and I can't even say that her milk Dosent satisfy her as she still drinks less than 150 ml per meal while babies even smaller than her drink already 210...
Amazingly she is following the same centile for weight though she dropped in the combine centile for weight and height meaning she is getting taller faster than she is getting wider lol. She is now in the 95 for weight, much over centiles for height or at 75 centile for a 8 month old :roll: and on 50 centile for te combined weight I height dropped there from 75.
Overall se is growing beautifully though she Dosent eat not even close to what she should (lucky us as formula is damns expensive as my oh says lol) and I am not going to stress more about the weaning until she is ready. I will just tell the hv that we will have to wait.

I am getting her a new high chair today as I didn't like the idea of our actual high chair with the baby sitting a little further away from us having its own tray. I want her right there eating on the table like we do so we are getting the stokke trip trap. A damn expensive high chair but lasts until adulthood as it can be transformed and everything to fit all ages.

Developmentally wise she passed with excellent at the hv check this week. She laughed for her, grabbed the toys, tried to eat them, stayed on her tummy trying to push on her knees (the beginning that will lead on crawling if ever lol) she stand on the table holding by herself and sit unaided and got lots of admiration for those 2 from the hv.
She still Dosent roll though nor she will ever do as she Dosent like to stay on the floor so she gets no practice at all lol but the hv was far from concerned and told me that she is doing more than amazingly already standing and sitting that we couldn't care less for rolling.

She was a little concerned about me as a baby that Dosent stay on the floor is more demanding as I have to be aware all the time for her to not fall and carry her a good while of the day or play with her in my lap leaving me literally not much time at all to do anything but I suppose its how it is. She didn't like laying down since day one! She got born and was staying with her head up on my tummy and she didn't stop crying until sown one picked her (3 h later) and put her upright ...
Stubborn girl is stubborn...

God that turned in huge post sorry for that, just trying to make order in my mind...

I got an iPad mini as a present from my oh and today I suppose its will be like an ordinary day though we may buy a cake to eat tonight!

Have a good day everyone :)

Happy Birthday!!

Glad Amelie is doing so well. I can't believe she is holding herself up! Amazing!!

XX

Happy birthday Hun I didn't realise!!!!
S happy Amelie is doing so well for the hv, as she said the rolling is by the by is she is trying to stand already but hashes right, it is really hard work for you. Big birthday kisses rom the three of us xxxxxxxx

Thank you girls :) the baby is sleeping and I am having some carrot cake and then going to crack on with the laundry!

Here is the new chair Amelie totally loved it to be so near us at the table :love:
zy5e9agy.jpg

Ignore the kitchen from 1950 :roll: we are changing that once we have time lol. The house came with a pink kitchen went we bought it :lol:

It's a stokke Tripp trap. Expensive as hell but as all stokke things it transforms do the baby can sit from newborn to adulthood :) so in long term is a good investment for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back