Amelie Celeste aka the hope bean...

Hope81

Reaction score
She is finally here and I will spare this thread from the labor details, lets just say the physical pain has been just partially forgotten the emotional one probably will never be.
But at the end of all we have a gorgeous cute little girl named Amelie Celeste or as we still call her the bean ( we will make sure she knows her name before school starts lol)

Dear mummy,
It's been a bumpy road to meet you those 9 months and I didn't quite behave its true but after a big entrance I am finally here :love:
I will never forget the very first moments of my life, I was just born and I was in your cuddle, everything is a little blurry as I was so overwhelmed but I remember daddy crying tears of joy and relief and both of you cuddling me and stroking my cheeks and holding my hand.
The first days are hard, I was so tired that I didn't feel quite working for my food so I had to he fed with a bottle but its ok as long as I get to be near my mummy and daddy I don't care from where my milk comes from. I also have tummy pains and I cry a lot, I am so sorry mummy I know you do your best to sooth me it's just me growing and it will be over very fast :)

(In progress bare with me, coming back to continue next time the bean naps )

:love: :yay: for starting a journal, so happy to be following you and Amelie and can't wait for me and Ollie to join you! I'm so happy for you darling, I know its been a rough road but it sounds like things are starting to settle down now and you are finding you feet. Love you both xxx oh and do we get more pics of amelie??? pretty please??? xxx

I am glad you decided to start a journal, but I demand piccies!

xxxxxxxxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349351289.116814.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349351309.262809.jpg (excuse the mess I was in the process of changing beddings and my oh plop her in the middle lol)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349351375.108715.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349351425.760778.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349351444.035913.jpg

Awwww Hope, she is just soooo cute!!

XX

She is delightful Hope - she looks so peaceful - although I am sure that is not the case all the time LOL!

Have your folks been over to meet her yet?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Carnat my parents are coming on 26 October and they will stay exactly one month. They are super excited and they can't stop shopping for the bean!! We now have even 12-18 m old clothes :roll: gorgeous dresses and skirts and just way too cute for words clothes. My mum did a fabulous job with the shopping really as she knows exactly what I like.

The bean is wearing for now newborn and 0-3 vests and 3-6 body suits as she is freakishly tall, or with tall legs anyway and she Dosent fit in length in majority of the 0-3 :wall:

Just came back from our first family walk with the puppy and the buggy.
We dressed Amelie with a winter hat and gloves, put a warm bottle in the pram to warm the beddings and when we put her in there we put the warm bottle at the bottom of the pram under her feet (got the tip from the hospital, they put warm bottles at the newborn feet) she was so cozy that she was fast asleep before we even exited the house :)
The only downside of that is that I can't lift the pram up and down the stairs :( so no idea how I can get out and about with the pram... I will probably just use the carrier if the weather is ok ish...

The walk went ok though my stitches got a little sore :( still early days I suppose...

Tomorrow I am planning on going at the mall to find a present for my oh birthday :)
And I have no ideas ofc what that will be ...

Hello and welcome Amelie! She is beautiful, Hope, well done :love: Can't wait to see more pics of her.

Wow u have a parenting journal, yay! Amelie is just gorgeous, can't wait to read more :) xx

Last night was a good night :) so today we managed to keep up with our routine!
Here it is hope that tonight will go smoothly too :)
As a result of a good day and night I managed to tidy, cook dinner, bake banana muffins and read an article !!!
Tomorrow I may go to the super market with her if its not raining cats and dogs again...

Dysco I bought for my oh a shaving machine... Not very romantic but he wanted and needed one :)

Wow you make the most if a good day, I'd have been feet up telly on rather than article reading, far too dedicated Hun!!! Xxxx

Just you wait for the baby to come lol, believe me you will want to feel a clever intellectual scientist again...
The baby is kinda like loosing your identity. You will see what I mean soon :)

We or Amelie weighted yesterday !
She is now 4750 :roll: that's 1 kg in 2 weeks :roll:
I panicked I over feed her somehow but then I saw the centiles and she got born at the 90 centile got back down at the 75 and now back up at the 90 one which she is expected to follow the next months.
They assured me that this is the predicted weight gain for her but still 1 kg in 2 weeks seems excessive to me lol!!!
My back can feel the consequences already I must say...

Wow, bless her, I think chubbier babies are cute :). Harry followed the 75th line up until yesterday when he weighed 6.66 kg or 14lbs 10oz to me at 13weeks 4days (3 months 3days). And is now closer to the 50th line, but no one seemed worried xx

chubby babies are well fed babies, nothing wrong with that, they soon loose it when they start crawling etc. She'll be fine and its fab she's gaining weight so well! Hope you managed to get some sleep, i saw your thread about the crying, bless her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back