am bleeding :(

So sorry to read this :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you all again so much it really does mean a lot. Am so so gutted to be here again but I new there was a big chance that it would happen again and I know their is a big chance it will keep happing but I have got to keep trying. Haven't I its the only way I no some people prob think after 5 its time to stop but I just don't feel like I can give up just yet. So hopefully ill get my sticky baby soon. I wish the rest of you all lots of luck xxx

aww hayels i was so hoping u had a sticky bean this time i realy am truly sorry ur having to go through this again :-( but im happy that the doc seems hopefull that there is still loads he can do for u and as long as u are able to keep trying then go for it lovely and i wish u all the luck in the world xxxx

Sorry x ((hugs))

Fingers crossed you get your sticky bean soon x

So sorry you're going through this again.xx

How very sad , I'm so sorry for another loss, give yourself time and it's great that your doctor has some new ideas i do hope that in the future your wish will become real for you, Take carexx

Can't believe you're going through this all again, so sorry for you xx

So sorry hun, hope u get ur sticky bean soon xxx

Oh no I'm so sorry this has happened again. Give yourself time & don't give up, lots of hugs xxxx

Aww Hayles I'm soo sorry! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Carnat mentioned a hysteroscopy, as you know I'd had all the recurrent mc tests apart from karyotyping which I was about to have, all mine were clear so hysteroscopy was the next step when I decided to go private, thats how they found my septum...

Have you had karyotyping, my nhs hospital didn't offer, I had to ask, maybe it's worth considering?

A hysteroscopy doesn't hurt and you're awake, if you're considering private then have a look at my docs site.. he's in Manchester...
http://www.lucianonardo.com/

Hysteroscopy is about £1500.

Just thinking if you went private you'd be able to try progesterone too, that may help you??

Have you ever checked your hcg levels when this happens? I had mine done twice a week til my 6 week scan would be interesting to see what happens, if they stay constantly low, are high then low or remain high.

Xx

Thanks again everyone am home and am ok. Maybe thanks for the link you read my mind was going to message you and ask which hospital you had gone private with I new you weren't to far away from me. Xxxx

As Maybe asks hun, did you have the karyotyping done as part of your reccurent miscarriage investigations?

If not this is something you should def consider.

I don't actually know what a hysteroscopy is (I think it is just a very detailed look at your womb!) but on my letter is said if I have another miscarriage we can discuss this as the next course of action.

When you feel stronger it's good to know you have some avenues you can explore?

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
The karyotyping is being done now from what they took away from me today. It was meant to be done last year after my d+c but for some reason it didn't get done or they can't find my results which my consultant was really pissed about. My consultant is new and he has brought a whole new team of fertile people with him to a new clinc at my hospital. They seem great much better than the ones that have treated me before so feel much more confident in them. The new fella wife runs Liverpool women's recurrent miscarriage clinc and she's meant to be very good so hoping her hubby is to. I asked about hysteroscopy and they said they will talk to me about it at follow up. I also asked about the natural killer cells test which they said they don't do but I could be sent to Liverpool at some point if they think I need that and also they have asked me to join in a new study which is taking place called TABLET which is a thyroid antibodies and levothyroxine study. So had to just give some blood for that and I should here in a week or so about that figured I may aswell give it a go it can't do me any harm and am pretty willing to try any thing. Sorry for the long post and really sorry this is all in tri 1 cos I know its not nice to read some thing like this so if mods feel its best to move it out this section please do so. Xx

Last edited:
Oh Hayley, I saw something via facebook today which made me think NO....... and I had to come on here and find out if it was true. I'm devestated for you both, you are such a strong woman to go through these 5 MC's , I know your'll get your baby, please dont give up. Your new docs sound brilliant, that's what you need people as enthusiastic and motivated as you are to get to the bottom of it, and once they do , yourll be all sorted , pm me anytime as always XX JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back