Bleeding!! Help????

Hi Girls

Thanks for all your kind wishes. Unfortunately I have lost my baby....

Went for a scan and there was nothing there! So much so she thought I hadnt even been pregnant. But then they did a blood test and it shows higher than normal levels of HGC. So she has confirmed that I was pregnant but that the baby died a few weeks ago and only having bleeding now.

I am gutted. I have never had this and am blessed to have had 2 normal pregnancies and as a result 2 gorgeous boys so I do feel blessed. Saying that I feel grief. This baby came at such a bad time for us but we were both getting our heads round it.

Thanks for your support. I hope to be on here again one day but am in no hurry to get pregnant again. Am going to give myself a few months off and to sort our affairs (finances etc) and hope to be on here again but most of you will have gone.

To those of u that have had MCs full on respect because its heart breaking.

Big hugs to those of you also lucky enough to have a normal pregnancy. Never thought I would be here:hugs:. xxxxx

So so sorry to hear your sad news.

I'm so sorry to hear that specialk! My heart goes out to you and your family! Xx

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, take care of yourself xx

So sorry to hear your sad news. Big hugs hun xxx

Thanks girls.

I am fairly confused by it all. They did a scan and which showed the uterus as empty. The doc even queried whether I was pg in the first place! Then the blood test showed that I was but that the baby died weeks ago but only started bleeding sunday night. Bleeding is still heavy and seems to be getting heavier and more painful. I cant understand why if I have already lost the baby. Anyone shed any light on it? xxxx

i was the same hun only got heavier when i had been to the hospital but i had a D&C which did make it lighter and stop all the cramping did you get offered one? im so sorry that you have to go through this xxxx

Thanks Amyrose. No I didnt get offered a D & C XX

so sorry specialk. if bleeding doesnt ease in couple of days I would go back to hospital to get checked out again they may do a D and C then xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back