Orr I can't cope

charlene09

Reaction score
Just as I was starting to feel good.
I've came tumbling back down again, I've had another bleed again pain all round my belly lower back and in my shoulder blades :'( I am so close to ringing the hospital but don't want OH to think I'm doing it for a scan :( I don't know how much more I can take, what should I do?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I would definitely call the hospital hun otherwise you are just going to sit and worry yourself sick. Even if you just speak with someone at the EPU they will be able to offer advice. It can be such a scary time, doing whatever you can you put your mind at rest is definitely worth it xxx

Just give epu a quick ring, just to put your mind at rest cant be good for bubba if your worrying, hope everything is ok xx

Definitely call them, theyll advise you on what's best to do. Doesn't matter what your OH thinks about you seeking help, do what you need to do for yourself to feel better.
Keep us updated
xx

I rang EPU they did nothing as usual, so I have a drs appointment at 2:40pm :) still in a lot of pain though xx

Hope your doctor can offer you some help and reassure you :)

Ah hope it goes well and you get an appointment with epu xx

I got a scan tomorrow at 12 and 96 paracetamol tablets! Aswell as the other 1000 I already have

Fingers crossed all is well for you x

Thanks everyone :)

All's i wanted was some stronger painkillers to get rid of the pain, but doctor decided it was best for me to go for a scan instead and prescribed me paracetamol that don't even touch the pain, she was going to give me codeine at first but she said it's best not to just incase it can cause potential harm to baby

Scan went fine today, bleed on placenta has stopped but I have been advised to not have sex for a few weeks.

Been moved to 11 weeks too

Here's my baby

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads