am bleeding :(

hayels

Reaction score
So had a bleed before its not bright red more brown. Seems to have stopped again for now but don't hold out much hope cos been here to many times before. Am at the hospital any way tomorrow so don't think there's much point me ringing them today. Am heart broken I just can't believe am here again feel like am going round and round and getting no were. How many more times can I go through this :(

Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear you're bleeding. How far along are you? xxx

Oh no sweety, does this bleed coincide with when your af would normally be due? It could just be a breakthrough bleed, brown blood is old blood so I truely hope it isnt what you think lovely, can you not go to epu

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

So sorry tohear this Hun hope it stays away now and that tomorrow something amazing shows on that scan for you. Fx and lots of hugs xx

Thanks girls. I think my epu is closed at weekends and am booked in at 10 in the morning so I think even if I went up to a+e they would prob just tell me to go to my appointment tomorrow. Am stuck at work till 4 today so will be looking forward to getting home going to have a bath and early night xx

oh no hayels i realy hope its not what ur thinking and just a naughty little bean ur right tho epu altho ours is open but attached to the womans gyne ward wont scan u on weekends tho but they will tomoro im thinking cos of ur little bleed, i know its hard but do try not to panic and i wish u all the luck in the world for tomoro (((hugs))) xx

So sorry to hear another bleed, I do hope there's a bright light at the end with your scan in the morning , fingers crossed for you I do hope you do get some good news. All the best xx

Really sorry hun, my fingers are crossed for you & I hope its good news tommorrow xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Hugs and i hope that you get some good news tomorrow!XXX

Hi sweetie,

I was so sad to read this is.

Is this how things 'usually' happen for you? Or is this different?? (or has each loss been different?)

I had the teeniest bit of old blood at 7 weeks, the day before my scan. It was teeny though and I only noticed it as I was wearing white knickers.... It scared the crap out of me though and I instantly thought here we go again :oooo: but it was OK!

I have everything crossed for you tomorrow hun, Please God let your bean be OK!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I hope you get good news tomorrow hun. Thinking of you xx

Aww no fx it's not bad news, have you ever discussed with your doc progesterone or had it checked??

Keeping everything crossed for you, big hugs.

Xx

Thank you all. Carnat this is how 3 of them have stared the last one was bit diff to this. Thanks maybe they have never mentioned it. Would they have tested it when I had all my other tests done? I will ask about it. Am just so sad cos I just don't no were I can go from here. If things r bad tomorrow that will be mc number 5. I just don't no if they will be able to do any thing its so horrid. Xx

I think they would have checked your progesterone hun, it would have been part of your recurrent miscarriage checks.

I truly do know this easier said than done, but please try not to panic just yet.

It may not be what you think.

I have just dug out my letter from RMU and they said that if I have another M/c they will discuss with me the possibility of a Hysteroscopy. I am not sure exactly what this is to be honest BUT you may want to Google it and see if it is something you can request if you need to. It's just an idea hun.... Just in-case?

I know with your history it is niave to tell you not to worry and it may not be what you think.... I hope and pray your bean is OK tomorrow though!! I truly do!

xxxxxxxx

hope everythonmg is ok for you tomorrow hun xx

Hayels I'm sorry to hear you've had a bleed. I had implantation bleeding at 6 weeks and it was brown, if that's any consolation to you. I too thought 'here we go again' but everything was fine. I just tried to keep myself distracted until it went away, and all was well.
I remember you saying you've got your next scan tomorrow, it's been a long wait for you but I really hope you get good news. And the idea of multiples is very exciting! Try to keep positive if you can, and you may find tomorrow you have one, two or even three little critters in there :)

Big hugs, and I'll be checking tomorrow to see how you got on xx

I really am feeling for you at this time, I know that "this again" feeling - but you never know! Bubs is hopefully just snugging in a little more! Keep positive, your LO needs your positivity! We love u! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back