Bleeding!! Help????

specialk

Reaction score
Hi girls

I was on my hen weekend (just got back) and was really good at pretending to drink. I had a few but thats all.

Then last night I had bright red bleeding and period-like pains. I am still bleeding quite heavy and am feeling so gutted.

I have rang the hospital twice only to be told to watch and wait and that if its a MC there is nothing they can do. I have never bled during pregnancy before. I want to believe its not an MC but am pretty sure it is. I still feel pregnant (sore boobs etc) but feel the bleed is too heavy not to be an MC.

So the hospital wont see me and said if I want to be seen I will have to ring in the morning to go to an EPAS. I just want to know what is happening. Will the pain get worse? How will I know if I have had an MC?

Any help will be much appreciated cos this is my first experience of this and I am feeling awful and really sad. Your honesty would be great.

aw hon im so sorry........if you start to get clots....then it is the worst im sorry, you wanted honesty, but lots of ladies can bleed and go on to have normal pregnancies. if i were you, i would go to a&e, they will have to look at you then.....fingers crossed xxx

Aw thanks for the advice. The bleeding has got lighter but still there. I just dont know if I have had an MC or not. Havent seen any clots I dont think. Am going to wait till the morning and book an appointment. Till then I can just hope and pray....

you would know......especially at 10 weeks. trust me......i lost mine at 9 weeks and there was no mistaking what was happening....so fingers crossed especially if its gotten lighter xxx

Dont mean to be thick but how would I know? I have had very heavy bright red bleeding and mild abdominal pains. Just like a very heavy period....

hi hun a baby can survive a very heavy bleed i had 3 really bad bleeds on my ds and he clung on i had no clots in the blood and it turned out to be a sac of blood that kept filling then bursting it went after a while thankfully hope this is something liek whts happening with you

Thanks midnight I hope thats what it is I really do. x

Hun have no advice for you but didn't want to read and run! I've got everything crossed for you Xx if I was you I'd head straight to a&e though otherwise you'll be worrying all night Xx

really hope your ok hun i would go straight to the A&E your doing the right thing xxxxxxx

oh hope your baby is all right!! xxx

GET TO A and E!!! it will put your mind at ease if nothing else....
lots of peeps have bleeds and still have healthy babies, but def go to hospital....
thinking of you hun xxx

Aww hun...glad you are going to A&E Hopefully it's nothing and they will ut your mind at rest xxxx

Hope everything will be OK for you. Have everything crossed...these little ones can be a lot tougher than we give them credit for. Will be thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back