All our OH's annoying habits!

loooool

Iv missed this thread

My OH's latest annoying habit is to moan and whinge like a woman.

:roll:

Mine's got loads, but definitely not as many as me! If he were on a forum, he'd probably need weeks to list them all :S

Ok so there are so many thing that do my head in that oh does but
He does do the washing up
he does do the cooking
He does do the baby's bum
He does do the toddles bum
He do empty thr potty
He does make a bottle
He does bath the kids
He does empty the bins
HE DOES HANG WASHING OUT
He does put his clothes away and mine and kids
I think he puts a lot of men to shame lol:nerner:

Snap!
He has many bad habits though just can't think of any lol. x

I LOVE this thread!!!! My OH is actually pretty good at doing housework, he seems to do the majority, but he still has annoying traits!

1) if i say to you "Dom, why don't you go to bed, you're falling asleep" stop answering that you're fine and f'ing well go to bed so i don't have to spend half my evening yelling at you trying to wake you up
2) if you do fall asleep on the sofa, when you come to bed, please don't wake me up and talk to me, i'm sleeping. Likewise in the morning when you go to work
3) stop leaning on me, a giant bump and spd is hard enough work to deal with without you leaning on me, it hurts!
4) please clean the rabbit out regularly, i shouldn't have to keep asking my mum to do it since i'm not allowed

I actually have more issues with OH's brother, and since we live with him, i feel he should def get whinged about, so here goes:

1) why do you need to use every single plate, knife, fork, spoon etc when you cook a meal??
2) at what point do you have the right to throw the frying pans in the bin because you can't be bothered to wash them up?
3) stop building barriers to keep the rabbit from getting places. Quite frankly, you're f***ing useless at it, she can jump really high and always gets over them without fail and it just makes it harder work for me, as i have to move them to get to her and then put the things you constructed them from away!
4) get your feet looked at! The foot/shoe deodrant clearly isn't working, the smell of your feet makes me gag and i'm sick of getting whiffs of them all day/evening, even if you're not there!
5) Clean the bathroom! Apart from keeping your room tidy and doing your share of the washing up, its the only thing we've asked you to do! Occasionally putting loo cleaner down the loo and leaving it there does not count as cleaning the bathroom!
6) Tidy your room and bring dirty plates down, i hate having to go up and find plates and cutlery because we've run out downstairs as they're all in your room!
7) if our washing is in the washing machine and you want to use it, please hang it out like we do with yours, don't leave it to sit in a basket
8) why can't you hang all the washing out, theres plenty of room, stop leaving half of it in a basket to get smelly
9) if you're not going to tidy your room or do the 10 loads of stinky washing you have in there, please shut the door, you're stinking the house out

I could actually go on forever, i hate living with OH's brother, and i can't wait until he moves out, that time couldn't possibly come fast enough!

Ok so there are so many thing that do my head in that oh does but
He does do the washing up
he does do the cooking
He does do the baby's bum
He does do the toddles bum
He do empty thr potty
He does make a bottle
He does bath the kids
He does empty the bins
HE DOES HANG WASHING OUT
He does put his clothes away and mine and kids
I think he puts a lot of men to shame lol:nerner:

Snap!
He has many bad habits though just can't think of any lol. x
It's nice isn't to have your OH help, he puts me to shame sometimes lol BUT he still does annoy me! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back