All our OH's annoying habits!

My favourite one which makes me wanna punch him in the face every time!

I'm not a great cook... As in all I can cook is simple pasta and sauce and other such simple things... I can't cook meat, the last time I did I gave someone food poisoning...

So... Because of this OH does all the cooking... According to him he enjoys it so doesn't mind...

But...

Half the time he refuses to cook! So we only actually have "dinner" as such maybe twice a week. I was moaning about this fact yesterday morning (as I have done many times before) so OH promised he would do dinner (as he has done many times before) but I fell asleep so we ended up not having dinner. When OH woke up today he promised to make me dinner because he didn't yesterday but guess what....

HE CAN'T BE BOTHERED!! Surprise sur-f***ing-prise! 'Cause that's never happened before.

So I bring up the fact that he promised and most of what was said yesterday and he just tells me to f*** off and starve cause he doesn't "give a s*** to be honest" - his words.

I wouldn't mind so much if he would teach ME how to cook which he has also promised to do a million times before.... GRRRRRRRR!!!!

So looks like if I wanna eat tonight it'll be plain pasta WITHOUT chicken and bacon which I really really want :( xx

Oh no that is rotten

You'd maybe understand if he just couldn't be bothered, but to swear at u ect thats not on. Me and OH split the cooking, but he refuses to cook anything unless its something time consuming like spag bol from scratch, fahitas ect, he'll never just shove something in the oven, so i'm left to make the easier meals, only 2/3 times a week we having something like spag bol or the like, rest is pasta ect.

I'll tell u how to cook the chicken, and u tell him where to shove it.

:)

Hey Heppi, sending you a pm xxx
~~~

There seems to be a lot of splitting the cooking on here, or at least splitting the cooking / washing up jobs- how the hell did I get duped into doing ALL of it?! The only food he makes are his own sandwiches or snacks, and for some reason he needs to use every bloody utensil and plate in the kitchen to do that! Ooh, and had a good one last night- after I was cleaning the house all day and waiting until 10pm to make dinner because he was late from work, I got told I was 'sooo lazy' because I asked him to make me a cuppa after! Cheeky sod!!!

Last edited:
for some reason he needs to use every bloody utensil and plate in the kitchen to do that

Can hear you there!! I know OH is the cook and all that... But it gets on my tree when he uses ALL of the cutlery, utensils, plates, pans etc we own just to do it :wall: leaves me with a never ending pile of washing up.... x

Aw, course you're loved, lol!

I *know*, why do they do that?! I swear even when he's making cheese on toast he uses two saucepans, scales and a garlic crusher, haha! x

Oooooow I love it....my turn my turn!!

Generally OH is pretty good around the house and I do love him to bits, BUT......just a few things:

1. Do NOT think its ok to fart whilst I'm eating.......spaghetti bolognase with essence of trump is not a good look!!!

2. Your toe nail clippings live in the bin, not in a pile on the coffee table or worse still hidden in the pile of the carpet!

3. Those skiddies in the toilet DO NOT clean themselves (sorry ladies TMI)!

4. Yes you may do the washing up, but when I do do it, it doesnt give you the right to stand behind me inspecting every cup, plate or fork for imperfections GRRRRR!

5. and yes I may go to bed earlier than you at the moment.....but please dont think its ok to come in, slam the door, get into bed, roll over, fart and commence snoring like a wart hog!!

PHEW...................that does make you feel better doesnt it :) thanks peeps....great post!!!! xx

Oh yes and EAT WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED............dam chomping lol!!!!

Thats all ;) xx

omg smith - that is rank about the toe nails...yuk!!

Heres another from me-

Rather than moan that the clean washing is in a big basket, and not in the wardrobe, why dont you bloody put the clothes away instead of moaning to me about it, since its me that does every part of washing clothes ect. (I bet that would be on his list..that I do washing and dont iron/fold it away quick enough)

ewww

I just remembered - I was sitting at the desk of a guy in my office and I found a finger nail clipping oh mann it was disgusting, god knows wether he bit it of or not but it looked like a clipping, and it was the sort of length that you think why did he let it grow that far loool yuuuk

My OH breaths, that in itself is annoying!! Apart from that he is addicted to xbox. So if he's not travelling the globe 'working', breathing, or playing xbox he is just generally doing my tits in lol. But, I love him so what can I do xx

Ha loving this thread and literally LOL while Im reading it.....happy days!

Ok....
1...He never uses a toilet roll till its all gone....when its down to the last few sheets he ALWAYS starts another off and doesnt use the one on the holder but a one from the toilet roll storage thingy! Grrrrrrrrrr
2...He is sooooo bloody pedantic about how the dishwasher should be filled that I refused to fill it anymore and thats now his job!
3...He SNORES SOOOOO EFFFFFING LOUD I could quite happily go to prison for GBH....ha lol!
4...He ALWAYS has to 'just have a tester' of whatever Ive made for dinner when Im just about to put it out...greedy boy! lol
5...He NEVER cleans his whiskers after a shave from our ensuite bathroom but ALWAYS cleans them from the main bathroom....annoying...why lol !!!!

God is there a limit we can post I can go on and on and on lol haaaaaaaa xxx

:) I'm so glad this is cheering people up, lol!

Littlemiss, my OH berates me for not ironing at all- I'm sorry, it wasn't enough for me to pick up your dirty clothes, wash them, dry them, fold them and put them in the wardrobe, you want me to stand at the ironing board til I die of boredom too? Do it yourself!

Wilma, lmao at the 'testing' food! OH doesn't do that, but he does eat a bag of crisps like 10 mins before I serve up every dinner because he's 'staaaaaarving'- how rude!

Toonlass, that last line was so cute! Yeah, even though Brett's a pain, I guess I'm crazy about him too... *sigh*

Ha yeah its sooo funny lol Ahhhh we love them tho dont we lol xxx

I will joi the fun here...
1. Why why why can't you just put those dirty clothes in other place than the floor???
2. Stop biting your nails? What are you 5?
3. don't go around fixing the house and the garden in your workin clothes and then the next day so seeing why you don't have clean clothes for work. How hard I mean it can be to changes clothes before you start playing with dirt in the garden??
4. Everythin I do it dosent seem good enough for you, it's always a better way to do things and you may sure to teach me how to do it...oh come on give me a brake, you have no idea how to make a barbecue but you still disapprove the wa I do it...
5. I swear paranoia hits you some times...don't leave the window I. The bathroom open for 12 h for the moist to come out so my b...t will freeze when I go for a wee in he middle of the night.
6.put your fcking screwdrivers etc etc in their place....I kill my toes every single time and don't co e to ask for were your tools, clothes etc are every moment? I mean are your things jut fcking put them where they belong...
6. Procastinaing and procsinating and then more procrastinating until we forget what's all that about and we wake up with unpaid bills 5 months later or sth. And when I try to remind you things before its too late Otto prevent a disaster you say stop that you are stressig me, yo ruined my day now. I will do it, letke do it...well then just fckin do it soi stop worry....
7. An my top one...after gettg me mad for who knows what reason, I go quieter than usual so I do t start shouting and screaming...and oh clueless piggy things you men are...I hear every time from you: what now?? You make me sad....WTF I am making you sad?wake up I am a human been too wit feelings...I was sad first :p

I could probalyi feel te page but I love him too much to remember everything at once :p

OOOHHHHH I WANNA PLAY!! =D

1. Being a cocky little sh*t while you're at work and know I can't smack you upside the head for being so.
2. Drinking and Swearing like a sailor. Wrong force muppet.
3. Dumping all you crap outside the shoe cupboard when you're home and then get whiney when I move things to get to my shoes.
4. Not putting the seat bak in my car. You have you're van. Take that instead of my pretty little boo!
5. Moving my tools at the stables. Seriously? Go do something useful like fill my nets instead of watching me doing the lot.
6. Phoning me drunk trying to get me to book him a taxi..... This wouldn't be too much of an issue if I even knew a taxi firm in germany.
7. Dno't like how I iron your uniform?? Well you know where the iron is!
8. Saveing a whole months worth of washing and ironing to bring home. Your mum might have let you but I really really hate it. I hate doing my own ironing why do you think I'll have gallons of fun doing yours! PS. there is washers at work, I've seen them.

Yeh I'm going to stop there because otherwise it's guna get worse=D Boy did I enjoy that though=D Hate his habbits but love him=DD

LuX

Ok so there are so many thing that do my head in that oh does but
He does do the washing up
he does do the cooking
He does do the baby's bum
He does do the toddles bum
He do empty thr potty
He does make a bottle
He does bath the kids
He does empty the bins
HE DOES HANG WASHING OUT
He does put his clothes away and mine and kids