Bad Habits

hehe glad Im not the only one! Its so bad though, If Im in bed reading a book or watching tv I have to put socks on to stop myself from picking my nails because I do it without even realising! Its pretty minging really hehe but I cant help it!

I've got a bad habit of filling carrier bags with stuff and leaving them about, it drives my oh mad!!

Leaving things til later is my worst habit. Most rooms in the house stay a tip because I think I'll tidy up later it'll be ok' then later comes and its 'I'll do it in the morning it'll be ok'. :oops:

There's a bib on the stairs that fell off the wash pile last week,I keep meaning to pick it up but haven't yet. :shock: Instead I'm spending my free time whilst Reece is asleep on here! I'm such a lazy arse :wall:

Sami said:
LOL so am I, I was it doing as I read your post!!! hahaha, my DF calls me a hamster as I constantly pick at them and bite the skin around my fingernails :lol: I didn't even think of that till you said it :lol:

same here lol! I actually managed to stop a couple of times (soooo difficult though) and I had gorgeous long nails, but then as soon as they got too long they started breaking, and I started biting and picking at them again!

hearts81 said:
Leaving things til later is my worst habit. Most rooms in the house stay a tip because I think I'll tidy up later it'll be ok' then later comes and its 'I'll do it in the morning it'll be ok'. :oops:

There's a bib on the stairs that fell off the wash pile last week,I keep meaning to pick it up but haven't yet. :shock: Instead I'm spending my free time whilst Reece is asleep on here! I'm such a lazy arse :wall:

haha that sounds like me also.

I'm the opposite I'm un-naturally tidy :oops:

Even after a cup of tea I wash, dry and put the cup back in the cupboard facing the same way as the others. OMG :shock: Didn't realise until now how wierd I was.

I do have a habit of hoarding plastic carrier bags though, when we moved house we found over 100 screwed up inside each other in the cupboard under the sink, I said I was saving them just in case :think: OH went mad (hee hee).

Cx

I hoarde carrier bags!! :oops:
always have a million!!
Graham hates it, and i go nuts when he puts carrier bags within the carrier bags, will spend ages organising them!

I have an OCD about cleaning the bathroom.... i normally do it once a day!! :oops:

Its the only room i get obsessive about!!

I collect carrier bags but only the decent stronger ones. Lucky for us we take the cloth bags to Asda so dont come back with many lol

myn is doing the ironing and not putting it away. I HATE washing!!!

hevwithbump said:
bubble wrap! im always playing with the stuff :rotfl:

ooooooooooooooo i love it!!!
it drives the pooch mad though!
Graham has hidden it from me!! :oops:

i smell everything... :oops: :oops:

i'm also a picker... but not the nails!!!! i pick my lips.. I drive DH mad... i'm always looking for a little bit of skin i can pick until i go too far and then my lip bleeds... why???? i have no idea... DH says i'm like gold minger from the austin powers movie - "thats a keeper"... :rotfl:
x

hayley said:
i smell everything... :oops: :oops:

i'm also a picker... but not the nails!!!! i pick my lips.. I drive DH mad... i'm always looking for a little bit of skin i can pick until i go too far and then my lip bleeds... why???? i have no idea... DH says i'm like gold minger from the austin powers movie - "thats a keeper"... :rotfl:
x

My OH says that same thing to me because I bite the skin around my thumb nails and make them bleed sometimes.
But I can't help it :oops:

I have to sniff the milk before pouring it into tea or cereal. My mom goes mad: "my milk it NOT off!! WHY do you always have to check??"

HayleyB said:
I have an OCD about cleaning the bathroom.... i normally do it once a day!! :oops:

Wanna come do mine, I only do it once a week :lol:

I always shake the milk and then sniff it... hate off/salty seperated milk :puke:

I bit the inside of my mouth too, DF thinks one day I'm gonna chew myself right out the other side :shock:

urchin said:
I have to sniff the milk before pouring it into tea or cereal. My mom goes mad: "my milk it NOT off!! WHY do you always have to check??"

Lol i do that too! But if i'm at my OH's parents house, I feel a bit rude sniffing it though, so have to be slow and see someone else have some before i have mine, as an alternate way to make sure its okay!

Izzyx

Sami said:
HayleyB said:

Wanna come do mine, I only do it once a week :lol:

:

maybe it's something to do with being called Hayley - i'm the same about the bathroom - love cleaning it...

Its actually creeping me out reading peoples posts about skin picking. I have the same problem but to an unhealthy extent. I am actually a member of an OCD forum that has a thread about it because its a compulsion rather than a habit. I'm not so bad at the moment but my hands have been in a real state in the past :oops:

Also, I am the messiest and untidy person on this planet. I can happily live in a tip and not care a hoot. I think life is too short to clean and tidy! Luckily OH agrees but my mum always nags me :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back