Odd Habits?

polo_princess

Reaction score
Do you have any odd habits or little quirks?

I never ever finish a whole drink, i always have to leave some in the bottom :lol:

Also when im eating i have to put a bit of everything on my fork, i cant eat stuff seperatley!!

My mother does the drink thing!

I don't think I have any odd habits, will get my thinking cap on!

I do that with tea :lol:I'll always leave a little drip..

I cant lift the remains of food out of the sink hole.. It actually makes me gag!!

Eww no, i cant do that either, infact i just cant do the washing up, thats hubbys job :lol:

I do that with drinks too! But I cant put more than one food on my fork haha how weird!
I cant do washing up either, dirt makes me feel faint!
Ive probably got loads of weird habits but I cant think of them lol x

I pick my split ends! I've had the habit for years and can't stop! It's so satisfying though lol

Ahhh I used to do that in school lol the way it splits right up lol although to be fair I would have done anything to pass time in there :lol:

Whenever I have a coke or lemonade or whatever in a pub, I eat the lemon or lime slice, all of it!! Lol :blush: x

Ahhh I used to do that in school lol the way it splits right up lol although to be fair I would have done anything to pass time in there :lol:

That's how it started out of boredom at school and now everytime I'm bored I do it! Someone can be chatting to me and I'll go off into my own little world and start doing it!!

I just remembered another, i always have to sleep with some kind of covers/blanket on me, wherever i am, even on the sofa :lol:

Im the same have to leave something somewhere. Bit of my tea, something on my plate, even when I have a sarnie I leave a lil crust. Im sure theres some pyschology to that..... My dad wont let anyone have a chip from his plate he goes mad and wont eat any of it then, either hes been to prision and I dont know about it or his borthers n sisters used to rob his food!!!

Every time I get a glass of water I have to fill it 3 times before I deem it 'safe' to drink. I fill empty, fill empty, fill drink. I can't accept a drink of water off anyone, I have to do it myself so I know it's been done right. God I'm a freak lol xx

Everything on my desk/the front counter at work has to be lined up in a certain way, my boss comes out and changes the leaflets at least twice a day just to wind me up!

Ohhh TL you reminded me of another one

If i make a drink of juice/squash i let the cup fill with water to the point it overflows a bit and then i tip a bit out so the glass is not quite full, no idea why i do it :lol:

God I actually have loads but have went blank! x

Another random one of mine is to bite tiny bits off niknaks and swallow it whole and to suck the flavour off crisps before eatting it! The worst ones are doretos and cheeselets!! Yum :D

Last edited:
I constantly pleat my hair, just sitting in conversation or bored I will just sit, pleat, take it out, do it again and so forth till my arms get sore ! x

I like everything un cupboards, then in the cupboards they are in boxes/bags/baskets. Labelled. Yeh OCD or what?!?

I do the drinks thing with any hot drink.
I'm obsessed with applying handcream, I go through 3-4 pink Vaseline intensive care tubes a week. It has to be that brand! I hate the feeling of dry hands haha. I think my hands are so used to it now that they get dry within an hour of the last application! Its actually quite expensive if you add it all up!
Very strange lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back