Odd Habits?

I have to have a cover on me in order to sleep even if I'm abroad! I can't bear to have dust jackets on books. The volume on the tv has to be on a 5 or a 10 (example-it can't be on 32, it would have to be on 30 or 35!). I'm a bit strange tbh x

I do the hot drink one too. OH goes mad! :roll:

I have a couple of laundry related ones. Pegs have to match. Things have to be folded my way, if OH folds things and its not done 'right' then I have to redo it!

Eurgh I HATE OH putting clothes away he never folds things properly and sometimes I could punch him for it lol he's also not allowed to get clothes out the drawers cos he messes them up then I have to refold everything and put it back in!

I have to have a cover on me in order to sleep even if I'm abroad! I can't bear to have dust jackets on books. The volume on the tv has to be on a 5 or a 10 (example-it can't be on 32, it would have to be on 30 or 35!). I'm a bit strange tbh x

I do the volume thing and it also goes for getting out of bed too.

I can't sleep with the buttons on the quilt at the top of the bed either and I hate anything in my eyeline when I am watching telly, particlaurly if it has a sharp corner :oooo:

Every time I get a glass of water I have to fill it 3 times before I deem it 'safe' to drink. I fill empty, fill empty, fill drink. I can't accept a drink of water off anyone, I have to do it myself so I know it's been done right. God I'm a freak lol xx

I do this, and so does my Dad! Weird!

suck the flavour off crisps before eatting it! The worst ones are doretos and cheeselets!! Yum :D

I do the flavour-licking thing with Doritos and Pringles!

I hate not having a cover on me, and I do the TV volume thing too....

Jeez I'm weird xD

i have serious ocd about symmetry.... :blush: like it can be a problem... eg i REfold the xmas cards ive received :/ xx

use all want to come and live with my o/h I think uses would get on great I have no weird habits he's the woman in our house. He hates the way I fold clothes or put the washing on the line he has ways for everything lol I cant be arsed. We going food shopping and he put it all away his way. Its great tho cos I dont have to do a thing I leave him get on with it washing the lot lol

I have serious problems when it comes to packing bags in the supermarket :shock: Infact if I can load the belt and pack, I'm happy! :whistle:
Everything has to be in the 'right bag' and no way are non food items going in with food items :wall2: I cant stand it when someone else packs my bags for me and will always say no when they offer!

I sit sidewards on the toilet seat :lol: I always have done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back