Bad Habits

Urchin

Reaction score
What bad habits do you have?

I cram cupboards, especially in the kitchen, full to bursting, every time I open one, stuff falls out onto me and instead of sorting it out, I just chuck it back in and close the door! :oops:

Tell me I'm not the only one!?

:rotfl: I do that too!!!!! My house looks lovely and tidy with all the cupbaord doors shut!

Xxx

This place!!!!!!!!!!

:shhh: i'm supposed to be working :roll:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smoking :oops: I will stop as soon as im pregnant as it actually makes me feel sick when i am.
im a bugger too for cramming stuff in cupboards ihad 3 empty drawers in my kitchen and they are now full of paper work and rubbish and it gets that rammed sometimes they fall out the back and into my cupboards :oops:

urchin said:
What bad habits do you have?

I cram cupboards, especially in the kitchen, full to bursting, every time I open one, stuff falls out onto me and instead of sorting it out, I just chuck it back in and close the door! :oops:

Tell me I'm not the only one!?

Sounds just like me and my DH HATES it!! He can't understand why I do it. My handbag is exactly the same! :oops:

My house is impeccable.... until you look in my drawers and cupboards!
I'm a Bree van de Kamp on the outside and a Wynetta on the inside.... shame on me! :think:

Emilia xx

I don't do that but my OH does, I've always got things falling on my head. :lol:

I am terrible for putting things in boxes and never sorting them I always plan to, but neevr do. Paperwork mostly! :lol:

Sami said:
I am terrible for putting things in boxes and never sorting them I always plan to, but neevr do. Paperwork mostly! :lol:

Yep thats me again! I have piles and piles of bank statements, payslips qnd bills, basically anything that lands on the doormat. I shove them in drawers and never look at them again. :oops:

Haha same, ask me what day I have to pay bills and I couldn't tell you unless they come out on thte 1st! :lol:

Another one that stuffs drawers/cupboards full to bursting to hide stuff away :oops:

Clicking my fingers and neck :oops:

Have a strange pregnancy compulsion to chew strange things, particularly rubber. :oops:

Have had 2 toothbrushes, a hot water bottle and several rubber bands confiscated by OH already. :(

Littleminx when I was pg I used to love chewing on sponge or rubbing it on my tongue. When I used to brush my teeth at night I'd also scrub the sides of my tongue aswell, weird :rotfl:

Glad it's not just me! Brushing my teeth has become such an ordeal cause I know I can't control myself and end up stood there for ages!

Ah, the finer points of pregnancy eh? :D

I hoarde!! Cancerians :roll:
I have piles of stuff "to file" that seems to never get done!
Unless i'm hormonal and can't take the mess anymore and they eventually do get filed!!!

The drawer in the bedside cabinet is probably the worst, its full of books from when i finish reading them along with lots of random stuff!!!

I never know how i find anything!!!

(but if someone tidies it then i can never find anything! easier to find it when its all in unorganised piles, at least i know where i've left it!)

xox

Kina said:
Littleminx when I was pg I used to love chewing on sponge or rubbing it on my tongue. When I used to brush my teeth at night I'd also scrub the sides of my tongue aswell, weird :rotfl:

wow i am glad some else did that!!!!

I used to actually cheww on bath sponge whn i was PG with emily( new ones i had bought for her i might add not th used ones)

My drawers and cupboard are fitt to burts as well hence why i couldn't find my bank card :rotfl:

Kina said:
Littleminx when I was pg I used to love chewing on sponge or rubbing it on my tongue. :

My DF does this, and he obviously isn't pg (I hope!!). God knows why he does. He loves to soak them up with water and suck it out. :oops:

I hope he doesn't see this :rotfl:

my bad habit is top secret! If someone else will admit to things worse than this then I will!

LOL so am I, I was it doing as I read your post!!! hahaha, my DF calls me a hamster as I constantly pick at them and bite the skin around my fingernails :lol: I didn't even think of that till you said it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back