Whats your o/h's most annoying habits?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hi all well sorry i had to ask what do you find that are your o/h's most annoying habits? Mine has 3 actually (probably more if i really thought about it)!

1. Leaving the toilet seat down and not having a straight aim and tends to pee all over it.

2. Letting his toenails get long and not bothering to cut them.

3. Wearing the same boxer's sometimes two days running. (sorry to go into any detail)?

And these really get on my nerves is it me or do most men have such horrid habits? Or is it just mine?

ok mines is a bit minging he will fart in bed and then deliberate pull the duvet up and roll over so the smell comes right up but if its a silent one he askes me to snuggle his back so i get the full smell!!!

sorry i know its minging

definatly nose picking. it seems that everytime i turn to look at him.....yes you guessed it the finger is shoved firmly up there. its a wonder it aint got stuck or he hasnt started to pick his brain out too...!!!

Definately nose picking..........then he flicks it!!!!! it's disgusting :roll:

I fart worse than him!! lol :oops:

HI

Leaving beer caps around the house,and leaving a little piece of toilet paper so he doesnt have to change it
Katrina

1. When he has the last pee of the day before coming to bed he quite often doesn't shake enough or wipe enough so there is a nice wet splodge on his boxers - lovely. :lol:

2. Not helping with the housework enough (not being asked to do something would be refreshing)

3. Not shaving enough,all that stubble & he wonders why I don't want a passionate kiss!

4. Not rinsing the bath tub round when he's used it (maybe I should learn to like dirt & pubes!! :shock: )

5. Not wiping the dogs feet properly after she's been out then lets her jump on the freshly laundered duvet with her muddy paws :evil:

There are other things that niggle me but on the whole he'll do, until my rich, handsome movie star sweeps me off my feet! :wink:

Nicki.x :D

Oh what a good idea, thing is once you start thinking you come up with loads!! heres a few!

1 definatley letting his toe nails grow long and I have to nag him to cut them.

2 he has NEVER cleaned our bathroom since we had a new suite nearly 18 months ago, and he makes the most mess. I will never know how he gets toothpaste on the wall and floor.

3 any kind of farting, I cant abide it.!!!

i have been sat here trying to think of some...........i cant! :shock:

the only one he used to have was the boxer thing, he wore his two days in a row too, but i have stopped him doing that now.

xx

Completely ignoring me when I'm talking to him (in his own world)

Sitting with his hand down his pants, even when people are round

Eating all of my chocolate/sweets

Scratching his head (he does it all the time - grrrr)

Mines picking at his toes nails!
The boxer thing!
Never washing up!
Oh and putting back clean clothes in the washing basket so he does not have to hang them up!

i thought of one!!

Jase leaves his clothes on the floor, when i ask if they are dirtys, he says no but doesnt hang them up!

i always end up doing it, grrrr

Im sorry girls but i just sat here nearly wetting myself laughing lol!!!

Mine has bad habbits and cause he's away i've learned to live without them ... whats the betting that when he comes back i'll end up swinging for him lol!!!

My DOH :

1) Constanly winds me up on the phone then wonders why we have a row

2) The duvet thing, farts then waves the duvet around so the room stinks (It's soooo Gross)

3) Picks his nose whilst driving the car, then proceeds to pull his finger out and put that hand on my lap (Dirty bugger)

4) Wears a pair of trousers/t-shirt for an hour, takes it off and puts it in the laundry basket when it's clean!! (ARRRGGGHHHH it drives me mad!)

Absoulte Sweethearts arn't they :)

1.) picks his toes nails and finger nails and flicks them.... i find them every where.

2.) leaves the toilet lid up...... my mum always taught me it brings back luck but he does it to annoy me now im sure lol

3.) Farts.... every where and any where (luckily they dont smell)

4.) Laundry full stop.... clean laundry or dirty laundy.... that and men just dont mix and never try to mix them.. worse then putting a pink sock in with your whites :lol: :lol: :lol:

5.) leaving crumbs all over kitchen tops :twisted:

6.) Walking around the house naked, especially after a bath and still dripping wet... and he also seems to flood the bathroom :? :?

7.) he eats yoghurts with big spoons and in abour 2 mouthfulls.... does my head in lol

I cant think of any more just yet... i will add to the list soon im sure.

God if thought of all my OH annoying habits we could be here ALL DAY!! haha

1. Talking and humming in his sleep

2. Not changing his boxers

3. not putting his dirty washing in the wash bin in the bedroom but on the kitchen floor???!!!

4. Arguing back!!!! I have told him time and time again, if my hormones take over JUST IGNORE ME, but nooooo he always has a little word to add at the end!!!!

5. oh and last one... not finishing anything, if he hoovers for me, the hoover is left out... if he takes the clean washing off the airer he just puts it on the bed and not in the cupboard!!

I think thats all!! haha xxxxxxxxxxx

1) when shes using a spoon , sounds like shes trying to eat that aswell , constant clanging against her teeth.

2) Never changes a toilet roll when shes done

3) Never puts new nappies in the bag when she uses them all

4) Always moving things around in the house , drives me mad , i can never find things

5) just picks up spoons or knives from the dirty pile and uses them , or gets a glass that has had something in and pours a different drink in it.

6) always finding glasses and cups all round the house , in the most unusual places.

7) can have a full blown conversation with her in the middle of night and she wakes up and cant remember if coz as usual shes half asleep

8] Whenever she makes dinner she makes it for 20 people and ends up throwing it all away. or just makes a pie has one slice and throws the rest.

9) Has a thing for £1 coins , cant leave them anywhere otherwise they end up in her pocket :lol:

rofl

sorry its just weird seeing it from a mans point of view the thing with the toilet roll i must admit i do put a new one on but i tend to leave the tube on the wondow ledge....lol

my other half was laughing at this hes making me type this ok so i appologise but he said the thing that drives him potty is when its that time of the month the little paper bits of your sanitary towels he says i always miss the bin and leave them on the floor (im blushing like mad here lol) and when i shave my legs the top of the razer the plastic protector he says i leave it on the bath. My come back to him is its the annoying things that makes me special and thats why he loves me so much he just looking at me now with a strange look....lol

Oh and he :

5) ALWAYS interrupts me when im talking, can NEVER let me finish what im saying (REALLY winds me up)

6) Tells his mother EVERY sodding little thing we squabble over ... :evil:

7) Goes out some nights goes back pished and calls me when he's blind drunk ...(Also forgetting the 2 hour time difference) :roll:

8. He has to have the last word, ALWAYS right, and can NEVER let anything drop!!!

9) Comes out with the world most insensitive comments, then thinks there funny?? What a pillock .. :x

10) And the most commen trait ... Keeps his brain cell down his pants :!:

I love my OH really :):):)

He he he...PMSL its great to see a mans view. Ill get my OH to put my bad habits on too, though im sure i dont have any :wink:
I have been threatening him for weeks now that im going to name and shame his bad habit on here, so this is the perfect opportunity

when my OH wakes up he reaches for my hand (ohhh bless, so sweet) the drags it up to his d*ck and gives it a good rub, so i can be so very impressed with his morning glory!!
This is soooooooooooooo not sexy!!!

He also dumps his clothes where he takes them off - clean or unclean, and never empties his pockets.

leaves glasses with milk in the bottom, so i have to scrub it off, grrrr

He doesnt leave toilet seat up.....only cos it wont stay up (thats my DIY for you :D )

other than them, he is bloody fab, and an amazing Dad, we love him to bits!!!

hels said:
when my OH wakes up he reaches for my hand (ohhh bless, so sweet) the drags it up to his d*ck and gives it a good rub, so i can be so very impressed with his morning glory!!
This is soooooooooooooo not sexy!!!

Hahahahaha, my OH used to do that too :D

my OH:

1) leaves his clothes lying around in every room of the house. It absolutley drives me up the wall cos I have no idea if they are clean or dirty and I refuse to go smelling and looking for stains so I chuck them all, shoes and all into a big pile on his side of the bed. He still doesn't get the message though.

2) Empties his pockets onto the dining room table, then I don't know whats rubbish and what sn't, he also leave little piles of change around everywhere, along with scraps of paper, screws and nails etc

3) Finally, if we disagree over something he'll just leave the room while I'm in the middle of a sentence...it drives me mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back