~~~~~~ All aboard the JULY testing thread ~~~~~~

Bfn :( af due today, roughly 11dpo x

Last edited:
Hopefully it's just a shy one hun - still early days xx

WOW!! Can't believe it's the last day of July!!! If anyone wants any tips for speeding up the tww/entire month, then host a testing thread and time will FLY by!! Ha! Congratulations to all the bfp ladies - it's been such a great month!! Still hoping for one last sneaky bfp before the day is out... anyone?!? xx

Last edited:
Cant believe its the end of july! Where is the year going???

Thank you for hosting mylullaby xxxx

Not out until AF shows, gemzy, still got everything crossed!

Can't believe it's the end of July already?! Thanks for hosting, mylullaby and fingers crossed for everyone in August xx

Gems same for me, AF due today (day 30 even though my average cycle is 29 days), BNP test tonight .... Wish my body would get a grip! Only held my pee in for an hour but still thinking that won't make any difference xxx

Gems same for me, AF due today (day 30 even though my average cycle is 29 days), BNP test tonight .... Wish my body would get a grip! Only held my pee in for an hour but still thinking that won't make any difference xxx

Tell me bout it Hun! Im gna try an ic ive got in the morning and if no af bye end of work gna get a Superdrug one x

Good luck girls. And Shelly, it definitely does make a difference. Try with first morning urine, it'll be at it's most concentrated. Generally your hcg levels aren't massively high before your due af. Fingers crossed x

Tell me bout it Hun! Im gna try an ic ive got in the morning and if no af bye end of work gna get a Superdrug one x

Think I'll leave it until Sunday to see if the witch makes an appearance, if not I'll try Superdrugs one too. Fingers crossed for us both!

Thanks kdh I know when I was pregnant with the wee one I mc I got a very faint Positive at night on a Tesco test, that was when my AF was about 9 days late right enough xx

Congrats to everyone who got a bfp in July!! :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back