~~~~~~ All aboard the JULY testing thread ~~~~~~

Oeh prettypee, have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! Xx

Sorry to those who have had AF show up. :(

I snuck a test in this morning at 10dpo and have a very VERY faint line.... Hoping this is the start of a healthy 9 months.... I will retest on Wednesday so I'm praying this one sticks around this time :(

Oooooh...I really hope so!! Keep us posted!! xxx

Sorry to those who have had AF show up. :(

I snuck a test in this morning at 10dpo and have a very VERY faint line.... Hoping this is the start of a healthy 9 months.... I will retest on Wednesday so I'm praying this one sticks around this time :(

Really hope this is it for you Hun! Fx!!! Xxx

Thank you ladies..am sorry ladies I hope August is super lucky for you both xx

Ladies- I think I've done it... Please pray for me- I want this bean to hold tight and stay healthy for the whole 9 months ! 11dpo today...

a6u6aheb.jpg

Mylullaby- you may update my status :) xx

I'm soo happy for you Prettypee. Will be sending lots of prayers and sticky glue your way.

xxx

Hi. I sincerely doubt I'm pregnant. Please take me off list. I started peeing on OV sticks yesterday and will just keep doing that every day until I either get a LH surge or my period comes. I feel so lost not knowing where I am with my cycle, so I'm hoping this will give me some kind of feeling of control.

Wishing all the ladies with BFN all the best for August. Here's hoping it will be our month :)

Yay prettypee!! That is fantastic!! Congratulations, here's to a healthy and happy 9 months. Lots of sticky :dust: coming you way xxx

Congratulations Prettypee, really hope this one is your sticky bean. Xx

Congratulations prettypee!!! That's a great line. I don't want to put you down as a bfp until you give me the go ahead. You just say the word and I'll sort it! xx

Last edited:
Update me please :) it's a definite bfp three positives now xx

Congrats 2 all the bfps and mylullaby 4 a great thread loads of bfps!! Fx it's ur turn next xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back