Alcohol

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
How much at xmas? ill be having an alco pop or 2... how many is ok? im not a drinker anyways xxx

Im not going to bother, I can celebrate xmas without alcohol, not going to risk it

I didn't have anything at all during my first pregnancy but had a small OJ and champers this morning.

If they say you can have x amount of units per week and the rest of the time I'm t-total, I don't see the harm!

Merry Christmas!

Xx

well my grandma forced me to have 2 small baileys last night insisting 'its not really alcohol' lol

considering i havent touched a drop yet all pregnancy im going to have a spritzer with dinner and maybe a small glass of wine tomorrow x

I had a shandy last night but that's about it, with my first I had a pint or two but when I was in third tri, wasn't comftable in tri 1 and tri 2 as that's when they develop ant it x

I had half a glass of wine with my dinner :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks girls...think ill have 1 or 2 alco pops... this is the only time i ever have any drink and still then its an alco pop dont really like drink xxx

I had a bucks fizz earlier! As long as you dot go mad lol it will be ok xxx

I had 2 wines and lemonade and was drunk lol, neighbours were laughing at me, i had a quarter bottle of wine if that, they say 2 units is fine, dreading what i will be like when i have a drink after this baby, i used ot be able to drink alot i used to be able to drink my hubby and his mated under the table, i think 2 pregnancies in a row and breastfeeding inbetwen with no drinking definately effected me, imagine what cheap nights i will have at first lol.

Not a drop! Dont drink as a rule but wouldnt while pregnant! Personal preference isnt it really but Im just a mad without alcohol and prefer not to....xxx

ive had a baileys which i normally love but didnt enjoy it as much as normal. think i felt abit guilty drinking it. just thought hey it's christmas one wont hurt in 9 months. xxx

well i had a half shandy with my christmas dinner and it went down a treat.. all ive been able to drink for weeks is water as EVERYTHING seems to be making me sick.

I've had a couple of bailey's or alchopops and the odd glass of wine, on different days of course :p As long as you can be sensible with your drinking amounts then it shouldn't be a problem. I must admit its only since the 2nd scan that i have felt comftable having the odd alcho bevvie!

Well i havent had any yet..i took 2 alco pops home from my nanas on boxing day opened one took a sip and chucked it lol. xxx

None for me over the holidays! I was 30 yesterday and still never had a drink.

Each to there own xx

None for me over the holidays! I was 30 yesterday and still never had a drink.

Each to there own xx

Awww Happy Birthday!

My 30th is next October so I'll be able to have a few drinks :) Think that'll probably be my first night out away from baby!

What did you do for your birthday?

xx xx

Wish you lovely lady you!

Aww thanks both :hugs:

I had a good day apart from the traveling thanks. We were up in Lancashire for Xmas with my OH's family and traveled back yesterday took us 3.5 hours :( Normaly only takes 1 hour and 15 mins or so - bloody traffic! It's worth it to see both sets of parents tho!

Today has made up for anyways - We have just come back from buying the camara I have wanted for the past 6 months! Can't tell you how excited I am lol

Aww Pinky you should try and get out for a few drinks sooner than that hun I am sure people will be queing up to babysit

xx

Ah, glad you had a good one. I accidentally on purpose bought baby things in the Mothercare sale today...love it!!! Can't stop looking at all the little outfits! I had no alcohol over xmas either, really didn't fancy it at all...everyone was amazed!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back