Alcohol Free Lager

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Hello all.

I was quite a big drinker before I got pg and Im missing my tipple a bit lol.

Has anyone else risked an alcohol free/low alcohol lager or am I being naughty?

Im 5 weeks so very early on.

Rachel
x

I cant imagine there would be any harm in an alcohol free one hun ? I must admit I had a sneaky glass of red wine while out to dinner last week but not before 12 weeks .

My SIL drank the alcohol free stuff on nights out and parties so she didn't feel left out! Can't see the point though myself, I'd just want the real stuff after all we usually drink to relax and get drunk and the alcohol free stuff won't have the same effect! I had the odd glass of wine when preg with my daughter but not till later on in pregnancy but the 'rules' were different then. Least we can get steaming at Christmas and new year!

OH said I could have a small glass of wine but Im strictly no no on this but thought the alcohol free lager might not be bad nice and cold :)
Ive been to the stop and opted for a can of Rio instead after all that, lol.

Steaming and Xmas sounds like a good combination lol

Last edited:
I wudnt before 12 weeks tbh! But my oh wnt let me touch a drop anyways really funny about it!

At the end of the day hun whatever your comfortable with is fine :hugs:

Non alcohol stuff will be fine my dear, and don't feel bad for having a glass of wine now and again if you really fancy it :)
Just don't be getting drunk lol

lol I dont want to risk wine at all right through my 9 months but non alco stuff sounds good to me :)
x

i said to my oh the other day i havent drank since october and now i cant drink untill gone november, i want to breastfeed so i cant consume much after baby is born anyway and he laughed..... he bloody well chuckeld to himself
(god excuse the poor spelling!!!!)
what an a**e :(

I don't drink anyway so it's not been a problem for me lol but I know plenty of people who have had a few glasses here ad there with no problems at all :)
Hubby doesn't drink either so it's o big deal here lol to be honest I've missed diet coke more, as I'm trying hard to not drink as much caffeine, but I've got used to it now and am drinking lots of water :)

I agree caffeine has been the biggest problem for me I constantly want tea !

alcohol free bavaria's well yummy! alcohol free wine tastes like piss tho :lol: and its compltely fine in pregnany cos its had all, well, atleast 98% i think it is, of the alcohol taken out!

I dont drink so havent missed it but at new year me and my pregnant friend got in a couple of bottles of non alcoholic wine to enjoy .. i normally hate wine but the non alcoholic rose was lovely think ill drink that even after baby is born :D

I would say non alcoholic lager will be fine.

I cant be without diet coke. I checked and its ok for me to have 1 small cup of coffee and 1 diet coke a day and lots of water and now I shall add 1 alcohol free lager a week (maybe) ;)

I used to drink a lot of tea to, so I've changed that to decaf tea which I'm actually loving so it leaves me more freedom for diet coke lol

Oh I really like that schloer stuff it's yummy :)

i really miss wine. used to sit down on the weekend ( and the occasional weeknight) with a glass of wine and really relax. would put me right to sleep if i was stressing over something too. I had just learnt to drink red wine late last year and was mid flow trying to narrow down exactly what i liked when baby came along. now i'll have to start all over again! lol.

My hubby gets really funny about me drinking even a drop, thats the one thing he's insisting on which is fine with me, might get some zero-alcohol beers in for the hot summers days tho, assuming they taste ok.

Can anyone recommend any no-alcohol wines at all? would really like to try a few

Bet I'm going to have to be a taxi everywhere now I'm not drinking! Not missing it yet but probably because of the nausea. The non alcohol beers could be quite refreshing I suppose when we get the summer BBQ's going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back