Alcohol Free Becks

Jaidy

Reaction score
I hear you can get this, if so do you know where???

Im drinking Eisberg Alcohol Free wine at the moment but fancy a beer!!

Any one else had an alcohol fetish?? I dont even drink alcohol normally :wall:

I got some from morrisons; it's a bit bitter but it's cool to have a bottle of beer! Probably better with a bit of lemonade in though. :D

I had some a while ago, you can buy it from any supermarket. Love becks but wasnt to keen on the alcohol free one. Prob because it was missing the alcohol :lol:

Alcohol free beer is much better than the wine, I add a dash of lime, very refreshing, cheers :wink:

Thanks for that, I know it prob doesnt taste as great but its lovely to just have something that tastes a little like it

Asda do 6 bottles for around £3.60, I get a pack most weekends, and keep them in the fridge, they are great icy cold with a drop of lime....tried other no alcohol beers/wine nothing else is nice at all but Becks is great!! Got all my pregnant friends drinking it!! Wetherspoons sell too if you are out on the town and want a beer xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh wow thanks Zoe..I never thought wetherspoons would sell it. Im off to Asda tonight so il get me some of that, cheers pet :hug:

Chin chin baby doll xxx

trink13.gif

Sainsburys.

They also do their own brand which is v nice and cheaper!

Enjoy!

I went looking for this and couldn't find it.... does it have any special packaging or anything???

theres an alochol free beer called kaliber beer to thats not to bad

I tried the Kaliber and didnt like it at all!!!! I found my Becks in the alcohol section near all the mixers, this was in Asda. Gonna try Cobra alcohol free this week, OH loves the normal Cobra so he wants me to get some of the alcohol free so he can compare

I used to just have a beer! One won't hurt hun, and you can pretend it's two if you split it half and half with lemonade as a shandy into 2 glasses :D

same here sami!
everything in moderation is what i say. so long as its bnot every night and only once in awhile why not! :D

I agree there is nopthing like the real thing, I had a small glass of champagne the other day and it was heaven :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back