Hoping i have a bump by xmas!

Hey ladies.

I am 15 weeks tomorrow with my first baby and my clothes do not fit too well at the moment but I have not really got a bump. I can see a small (well tiny) rounding very low down toward my pubic bone that gets bigger as the day goes on, but I do not look pregnant yet :-(.I had quite a flat tummy before getting pregnant and have noticed a general 'thickening' of my waist. I am 3 pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight. I can't wait to get a bit more of a bump, like everyone else!

Last edited:
I only noticed my bump when i hit 20 weeks, It all depends on how your body shape is and what clothes you wear... Noticed if i wear tight tops you can tell more than if i have loads of clothes and coats on x

I can't wait to see my bump either Shauna, I too hope it's showing by xmas :D

x

I was wondering this the other day too how big I would be at xmas! I have a teeny lil bump at the mo but only noticeable as my stomach was flat before, so don't look "pregnant" to other people yet. I reckon by 15 weeks you'll have a cute little bump in time for xmas :wink:

My "bump" has really started to come out this week so I reckon you will have a bump by 15 weeks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back