Admit defeat, I'm in a tww

I see it in a kind of blink and its gone kind of way iykwim :)

I think I see something on that one, normally I'm a crap line spotter though.

I see something faint as well! Yay!!

Keep us posted!!

xx

There's no bloody frer at our local chemist!! Got Lloyds own brand, but can't see much, I'll upload in a bit. I'll stop off at sainsburys on the way to work later....

tapatalking!!

Eeep I defo see something on the last pic...

Anymore symptoms too?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

yny8yver.jpg

Here's the Lloyds one....

tapatalking!!

Eeep I defo see something on the last pic...

Anymore symptoms too?

I'm a bit nauseous today. Also I sleep on my front normally and that was a bit sore last night.....

tapatalking!!

I don't know what those ones are supposed to show for bfp. Are they the ones that show a cross for positive?

I can't see anything today on either picture. How many dpo are you?

I'm 10dpo..... I think I.was 11 or 12dpo when I got a bfp with Cam. It should be a cross for positive on that test. I think there's a shadowy kind of line there if I.tilt the test into daylight x

tapatalking!!

I can't see it on the last pic, defo on the other one though. Guess we'll all be in suspense for at least another day or two lol

Omg I think I see something. Right that's it I am not being left behind. Jumping oh tonight! Lol. Due ov Tuesday I think.... Try and get a sneaky early one in ;) xxx

One month I tested using a Lloyds cross test and I wasn't pregnant and I didn't even get the horizontal line...the only line was the control line the test part was pure blank!!??

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

One month I tested using a Lloyds cross test and I wasn't pregnant and I didn't even get the horizontal line...the only line was the control line the test part was pure blank!!??

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Must've been a dud test?? X

tapatalking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member