6dpo too early for symptoms

Seb

Reaction score
I didn't want to symptom spot this month and I think I'm only 6dpo but Ive had so many symptoms the last few days it's hard 2 ignore them.

Sore boobs - just at times, not all day
Nausea - stomach feels empty even when it's not which is making me feel a bit sick (no increased appetite though)
Headache on and off for 2 or 3 days
Twinges in lower abdomen
Increased amount of cm - not stretchy or anything, just resembles water? (normally just creamy or ewcm)
Tired

I'm sure I'm getting my hopes up 4 nothing here as it seems way too early 2 get symptoms :( just wishfull thinking would u say?

Last edited:
Hey seb I'm curious bout this too wonder how early u can get symtoms, not an expert but have u looked into the water cm at all, I think this cud be a symtom and not ur body playing tricks. I'm 3dpo now, gona be a loooooonnnng week. Keep us updated hun and fx for u xx

They say a week dpo for symptoms so I'm sure it's all just concidence! I did have a look into the cm, its not a sign as such but people have reported alot of watery or creamy cm in early pregnancy. Think I'm just clutching at straws to be honest! Fx for you too chick.xx

Hey seb I'm curious bout this too wonder how early u can get symtoms, not an expert but have u looked into the water cm at all, I think this cud be a symtom and not ur body playing tricks. I'm 3dpo now, gona be a loooooonnnng week. Keep us updated hun and fx for u xx

i bgot symtoms abot 6 weeks in with my youngest katie, :lol:

Hi seb, I was getting symptoms at around 5dpo and we weren't TTC so I wasn't looking to symptom spot or anything I just couldn't help but notice them. I had headaches on and off and my boobs were killing me and I was feeling nauseous in the mornings and afternoons, I was seriously bloated and tired. I fairly quickly got more and more symptoms within days, I was having really weird dreams and feeling incredibly emotional, mostly first thing...
I think some people are just really sensitive to hormones. So I'd say there's every chance they are symptoms for you but they could also be coincidence, you know your body best :) This might help a bit.... http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=6

Some people will say they know the second they conceive and others get no symptoms for months. You even get those women who go into labour having had no idea they were pregnant!

Fingers crossed for you!

I get symptoms quite early - but as they are so similar to AF symptoms I am hit and miss!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks I hope I'm not imagining it. I'm only 8dpo at the min, was planning on testing on Christmas day but I'm tempted 2 test in the morn... Keep u posted! xx

I don't test until day AF is due though and when I have been pregnant I have always got my BFP on this day.....

I had symptoms about 3 - 4 days after unprotected sex ! One of the most obvious was wind lol...It was shocking! Also boobs were sore, felt sick and tired and increased cm, mine was watery too but then went whitish ....I got a negative 12 days after sex and a positive 14 days after sex!

Good luck xx

Just an update, today I have had a weird sensation in my lower abdomen on one side, like a pinching feeling and a bit of a dull ache, hard to describe. I'm wondering if it might be implantation. I've read that some people feel implantation. I've held off and not tested today, roll on christmas morning I will def poas then! x

Seb hoping you get a bfp! I too think I've had symptoms the last few days, yet I know it's too early to test. I'll be watching this thread!! Good luck x

Good luck testing in the morning, fingers crossed!! I'm realistically going to have to wait til next weekend before a true reading but I think I may poas in the meantime to keep me going! X

Sorry I haven't been on this all week but the stupid witch arrived on Christmas morn just as I had stick in hand ready to test! I'm ignoring all symptoms from now on & trying not to read into anything :(

Sorry she got you hunnie, fx for your next cycle xx

Sorry the witch got you hun :hugs: lots of luck and baby :dust: for 2012! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back