Admit defeat, I'm in a tww

I'm going to say it ....

I feel pregnant

I dont think its possible though ... OPK's have been negative! Only today have I got a squinted of a line on one!

Symptoms so far (which can all be otherwise explained) ...

Tiredness
Peeing lots
Cold
Trumpy bum
Sore boobies

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

getting a bit of deja vu here!!! What DPO are you? get pissing on those sticks! xx

Jayne - I have no idea what DPO i am or anything - but I only dtd last monday - so I would only be 6DPO at the most? Or was it the week before? Shite I can't remember :lol:

I think OPK's get a line when your preggers anyway do they not?

Will test on Wednesday I think

There must be something in the water round here........might need a bigger naughty step ladies :D

Shall we have a naughty flight of steps instead?? :D yeah when I was pregnant with Cam I had really positive opks

tapatalking!!

Shall we have a naughty flight of steps instead?? :D yeah when I was pregnant with Cam I had really positive opks

tapatalking!!

Lol yeah, the higher you sit the naughtier you were! You if course are on the top step lol :p

I'm going to say it ....

I feel pregnant

I dont think its possible though ... OPK's have been negative! Only today have I got a squinted of a line on one!

Symptoms so far (which can all be otherwise explained) ...

Tiredness
Peeing lots
Cold
Trumpy bum
Sore boobies

Im excited tweety!! Lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

tapatalking!!

Lol yeah, the higher you sit the naughtier you were! You if course are on the top step lol :p

:rofl: good idea

tapatalking!!

In that Case I'm in the attic :lol:

I may jump oh tomorrow.... Due to ov Tuesday! Will see if I pluck up enough courage to go for it! X

Oh my god tweety get testing!

You lot are getting me too excited!

Naughty girls:whistle:

Well I thought AF might arrive this morning.... Terribly sore boobs and stomach cramps galore, but not any sign this morning (it's not due til Wednesday) but I really thought it would arrive overnight. I did an IC this morning, no hint of a 2nd line x

tapatalking!!

11 I think...... I can't have got my ovulation wrong, or could I? Lol.

tapatalking!!

yeah, maybe you are not as many dpo as you think...thats why still no lines.... xx

Well we all know its best if I'm not lol ;)

I just wish AF would show, so that my sore boobs would go :lol: x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I caved and tested this morning :lol: bfn as expected .. Will wait till Friday now

Once a poas addict always a poas addict tweety ;) I still have incredibly sore boobs, and this morning at supermarket the smells made me feel nauseous. I totally feel pregnant but the tests all say otherwise!

tapatalking!!

Hmm...I felt kind of nauseas last cycle as well, but was extremely tired so I think it was due to that!

How are you sleeping?? Hope you get some answers soon!! xx

Yeah I'm.sleeping ok, bar Cameron coughing down the monitor.... Lol. I'm really stressed at the moment though, maybe that's affecting things x

tapatalking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back