Admit defeat, I'm in a tww

That might be it!! I really had exactly the same symptoms as when I was pregnant last cycle, with the nausea and reacting to smells. I was stressed out and had little sleep.

Time will show!! Either way, I'm sure it will end well! :)

Once a poas addict always a poas addict tweety ;) I still have incredibly sore boobs, and this morning at supermarket the smells made me feel nauseous. I totally feel pregnant but the tests all say otherwise!

tapatalking!!

OMG I had this when I was pregnant! whenever I walked into a supermarket i would start bolking really bad. A few times I had to dump my trolley and run cause I thought I was going to be sick!

the meat aisle was just impossible for me.

New possible symptom .. Wanted to see what you ladies think?

My milk is dwindling ... I would normally get 8-10oz before bed. I have 3-4 ... It unheard of for me to get that little

I've just ordered more tests, going to test again in he morning! Nervous now :oooo:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Goodness tweety I don't know! I think there is a possibility of milk depletion in pregnancy :shock: :test:

As for me..... Af has arrived :yay: :yay: one less thing to worry about. I am absolutely convinced that implantation tried to happen. Lesson learned re danger pokes ;) x

tapatalking!!

Aww Jayne, I'm gutted!!! x

Tweety, I think Lorna had problems with her milk supply when she fell pregnant again :shock:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yay :) & Boo :( at the same time Jayne x

Moving on to stalking tweety lol :)

I'm convinced I've had implantation pains this morning. I'm crampy like ad is on the way - but like I said I haven't had an af yet.

My milk continues to dwindle

Think I need to pick up a frer or something for later in the week

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Oh my.Gawd....... It's knicker gripping this!!

tapatalking!!

Hmmmmph Jayne, you've let us all down. Is there time for any more danger pokes before you move?......

Stalking Tweety now.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Awww....it's kind of a shame, but it was probably not meant to be yet!! :) So :yay: !! xx

Aww gutted for you .... But like you said the timing was awful.

Now we'll all have to keep stalking for tweety because that sounds ridiculously promising! X

Just got a half decent line on an OPK

So I'm either about to OV

Or I'm preggers :shock:

Just got a half decent line on an OPK

So I'm either about to OV

Or I'm preggers :shock:

Eeeep!

When are you trying another HPT?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I say Friday, but probably tomorrow :lol:

what kind of HPT did you use this morning? was it one of those crap IC's??

OMG roll on tomorrow!! (if it were me though, i would hold my water for 6 hours and go for it before bed!! haha)

Yeah it was an IC - but with aron i got my bfp at 8dpo on one.

I may have ordered some Frer's though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back