Admit defeat, I'm in a tww

azajupe4.jpg

Any better? That's the sink btw lol x

tapatalking!!

Better! I was so sure I could see something on the first Pictures, but on this one I can't :( It might be too early still though!

xx

Lol I'll be happy enough if I'm not, the timing is horrendous. It's a case of just accepting it and getting on with it if I am iykwim? X

tapatalking!!

I inverted it and still think I can see something very faint, but on my lunch break so no time to post it! xx

I cant see much on the test but i am on my phone.
I had blood tinged cm today and now paranoid, need to test before starting cerazette probably.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I had blood tinged cm today and now paranoid, need to test before starting cerazette probably.

OMG! I'd pee if you were preggers now :shock:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

:shock: omg!!!

tapatalking!!

I dont think its that, not from one time we DTD lol. I will test in a couple of days just for peace of mind, my paranoia is getting to me.
Princess, when are you due? I am thinking will see how cerazette is agreeing with me and then consider mirena. All this info about perforation is scaring the poo out of me

My AF is due on 6 June or something, so a while off yet. Expecting that if it is a bfp it'll materialise in the next 3 or 4 days. The coil is good, but it aggravated my recurrent group b strep issues so I had it removed, hence my current situation :oooo: x

tapatalking!!

I dont think its that, not from one time we DTD lol. I will test in a couple of days just for peace of mind, my paranoia is getting to me.
Princess, when are you due? I am thinking will see how cerazette is agreeing with me and then consider mirena. All this info about perforation is scaring the poo out of me

Only took me once! :whistle: x

aaahhhh how did I miss this!!!

those tests are crap, I got a negative on them the day I got a BFP with a FRER and a digi. Took a few days after that for a proper line to appear. (a very faint line, after about 2 hours!!) I had the "ultra early extra sensitive tests". they are shite.

FRER, FRER!!

and tweety, WHAT THE FUCK!!! haha. Good on ya. I cant wait to get preggers again. Its really starting to bite. x

and tweety, WHAT THE FUCK!!! haha. Good on ya. I cant wait to get preggers again. Its really starting to bite. x

Hahahaha ... What do you think our bosses would say if I went back preggers! :lol:

Idont think I am though ... No signs of me oving ATM

Cannot wait to be pregnant again( but need to lose baby weight first)

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

I seem to have a bit more blood tinged cm like start of the period. Surely it cant be a period 6 weeks in? I only stopped bleeding 2 weeks ago

I seem to have a bit more blood tinged cm like start of the period. Surely it cant be a period 6 weeks in? I only stopped bleeding 2 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure that happened a couple of the other ladies x

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

It made me POAS, negative! Phew

ybaqety3.jpg

This today's, although thinking I might try a frer as I've saved fmu :sick: lol I think I may see a faint line irl on this one x

tapatalking!!

Omg I can see the pink of the line at the top :shock:

When are u cracking open the frer??? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14