Please help and comment

HopefulKelly

Reaction score
Hello. If anyone can offer any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

We've been trying to conceive for over two years. I finally got pregnant in December 2011 only to miscarry at 5 weeks. I ovulated for the first time since then on April 5th; my last period started on March 20th. So I am currently at cycle day 31 and 15 days past ovulation. I'm wondering if anyone has had the same symptoms that I'm having. I've been pretty regular with my cycles for the past year and a half so the fact that I'm at cycle day 31 without a visit from AF is strange and unusual.

Here are my symptoms:
3DPO: Light bleeding w/a little bit of cramps - brownish
4DPO: More bleeding - brownish; only need a pantie liner.
5DPO: More bleeding - brownish/pink. I feel a slight pinch on the left side of my abdomen? Ovaries? Not sure where, but in that general area.
6DPO-14DPO: Nauseous - on and off. Never vomited, but get nauseous here and there throughout the day with dizzy spells thrown in here and there too.
6DPO-8DPO: Diarrhea.
12DPO-14DPO: Slight increase in peeing frequency. Anything to remind me of pee makes me need to pee. Bloating. Nipples are now lighter in color and the areolas are darker. My boobs have more noticeable veins too. I can't remember when I started noticing my breasts becoming tender, but they are.
13DPO-14DPO: Pain in my left lower back/lower ribs area.
14DPO: Slight cramping in lower abdomen, but nothing like when AF comes to visit. My breasts seem bigger.
15DPO: Nausea isn't really a problem today. Having slight cramping in the lower abdomen. Breasts really aren't as tender as they were yesterday or the days before.

I can't remember the specific dates of my other symptoms, but here are my other symptoms:
* Diarrhea and constipation at various times.
* I'm usually pretty tired in general anyway, but it seems like I get tired quicker and more often now.
* Last week when I was driving home from work, I had a pain in the lower left portion of my abdomen. It was pretty sharp, but it went away after a few seconds.
* Increased headaches - almost every day, but not usually bad enough for me to take any Tylenol.

I have been taking pregnancy tests for the last five days and haven't gotten a positive result yet. The last time I was pregnant in December, I didn't get a positive test result until cycle day 35 and I didn't have any of the above symptoms except for AF being a week late.

Thank you!! Sorry for the long post.

Ok....I spoke to soon about breast pain. My left boob is now pretty sore just sitting here.

Firstly, sorry to hear about your mc xx
Those symptoms could be pregnancy symptoms but then your body is still returning to normal. I really do hope this is it for you, I experienced similar symptoms bar the bleeding which didn't happen til 8 weeks x

Thank you for posting Princess81, I really appreciate it. I hope this is it for me too. We've been trying for so long now and I'm getting discouraged.

I agree with Princess and sorry to hear about your mc :hug:

It's so difficult because sometimes AF symptoms are very similar to pregnancy ones.

Fingers crossed for you :dust: :clover:

xxxx

sorry about ur loss (((hugs))) ...i agree with the others preg symptoms are so much like af ones and wen we realy wnat summet so bad our bodys actualy give us it b4 i got my bfp i would swear i had all preg symptoms eevry month sickness the works but each month came my af :-(( i realy hope this is ur month, could u possible pop along to ur gp and ask for sum bloods? xx

sorry for your loss (()). hope you get the answer you want, but yeah maybe a wee trip to the gp might move things along a bit and give you some answers xxxxx

Hi, I am looking for some advice. I had a D&C 6 weeks ago when I found that my baby had died at 7 weeks and 3 days but I had gone until I was 11 weeks. I have been TTC since then and now I am close to having my period again (in about a week) and I wondered if what I was feeling could be pregnancy?

I am so tired that I can barely get out of bed in the morning, I am feeling very nauseous (but not been sick), my lower back is killing me and my boobs have started to get achey and the veins show. My nipples have also started feeling strange.

Am I dreaming these symptoms or could I be pregnant again (4th time lucky)?

Thanks

Leean10:

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know how difficult that can be. After I miscarried, I bled for two months, had one full AF cycle, and then I ovulated for the first time since the mc. I'm currently in the same boat as you right now - the waiting game. Cycle day 32, 16 DPO and still no BFP.

We could be feeling the symptoms of AF, but we could also be feeling the symptoms of early pregnancy. Do you know if you ovulated and when? You might be able to take a test now depending on where your cycle is at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back